Wymondham toy firm boosts hospice charity
A children's charity has received a boost after a partnership with a Norfolk-based toy manufacturer.Orchard Toys, in Wymondham, has announced an on-going linkup with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
A children's charity has received a boost after a partnership with a Norfolk-based toy manufacturer.
Orchard Toys, in Wymondham, has announced an on-going linkup with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
The partnership will see the charity, which has a hospice at Quidenham, being featured in the toy company's product leaflets and sales brochures, which are distributed across the globe, and will encourage donations to EACH on toy order forms.
Simon Newbery, managing director of Orchard Toys, said: 'It is only fitting that a company who design and manufacture children's educational games and jigsaws should seek to help a children's charity.'
You may also want to watch:
'We are delighted to be in a position to promote and sponsor the valuable work EACH is doing to support families caring for children with life-threatening conditions.'
EACH has an existing partnership with Orchard Toys, who collaborated with Kinsale Junior School, in Norwich, to create the Norfolk's Fine Food board game, which was endorsed by celebrity chef Galton Blackiston.
- 1 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 £4.8m funding to tackle scourge of drugs in Norwich
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 'We won't throw away masks or anti-bac': Couple book post-vaccine holiday
- 8 Concerns raised over proposed energy park's impact on wildlife
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
Carl Brooks, EACH corporate fundraiser, said the partnership would help create new fundraising opportunities and contribute to the almost �6m annual cost of running its hospices at Quidenham, Ipswich, and Milton, in Cambridgeshire.
For more information, call 01953 715559 or visit www.each.org.uk