Wymondham toy firm boosts hospice charity
A children's charity has received a boost after a partnership with a Norfolk-based toy manufacturer.Orchard Toys, in Wymondham, has announced an on-going linkup with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
A children's charity has received a boost after a partnership with a Norfolk-based toy manufacturer.
Orchard Toys, in Wymondham, has announced an on-going linkup with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
The partnership will see the charity, which has a hospice at Quidenham, being featured in the toy company's product leaflets and sales brochures, which are distributed across the globe, and will encourage donations to EACH on toy order forms.
Simon Newbery, managing director of Orchard Toys, said: 'It is only fitting that a company who design and manufacture children's educational games and jigsaws should seek to help a children's charity.'
You may also want to watch:
'We are delighted to be in a position to promote and sponsor the valuable work EACH is doing to support families caring for children with life-threatening conditions.'
EACH has an existing partnership with Orchard Toys, who collaborated with Kinsale Junior School, in Norwich, to create the Norfolk's Fine Food board game, which was endorsed by celebrity chef Galton Blackiston.
- 1 Man suffers life-threatening injuries in crash which closed A11 for several hours
- 2 ‘Play your part in history’ - army of Norfolk volunteers needed for Covid vaccine roll out
- 3 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 4 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 5 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 6 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 7 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 8 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 9 Great British Bake Off star endorses charity's special lockdown recipe book
- 10 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
Carl Brooks, EACH corporate fundraiser, said the partnership would help create new fundraising opportunities and contribute to the almost �6m annual cost of running its hospices at Quidenham, Ipswich, and Milton, in Cambridgeshire.
For more information, call 01953 715559 or visit www.each.org.uk