Wymondham toy firm boosts hospice charity
A children's charity has received a boost after a partnership with a Norfolk-based toy manufacturer.Orchard Toys, in Wymondham, has announced an on-going linkup with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
A children's charity has received a boost after a partnership with a Norfolk-based toy manufacturer.
Orchard Toys, in Wymondham, has announced an on-going linkup with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
The partnership will see the charity, which has a hospice at Quidenham, being featured in the toy company's product leaflets and sales brochures, which are distributed across the globe, and will encourage donations to EACH on toy order forms.
Simon Newbery, managing director of Orchard Toys, said: 'It is only fitting that a company who design and manufacture children's educational games and jigsaws should seek to help a children's charity.'
You may also want to watch:
'We are delighted to be in a position to promote and sponsor the valuable work EACH is doing to support families caring for children with life-threatening conditions.'
EACH has an existing partnership with Orchard Toys, who collaborated with Kinsale Junior School, in Norwich, to create the Norfolk's Fine Food board game, which was endorsed by celebrity chef Galton Blackiston.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 6 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 9 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 10 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
Carl Brooks, EACH corporate fundraiser, said the partnership would help create new fundraising opportunities and contribute to the almost �6m annual cost of running its hospices at Quidenham, Ipswich, and Milton, in Cambridgeshire.
For more information, call 01953 715559 or visit www.each.org.uk