Wymondham toy firm boosts hospice charity
A children's charity has received a boost after a partnership with a Norfolk-based toy manufacturer.Orchard Toys, in Wymondham, has announced an on-going linkup with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
A children's charity has received a boost after a partnership with a Norfolk-based toy manufacturer.
Orchard Toys, in Wymondham, has announced an on-going linkup with East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
The partnership will see the charity, which has a hospice at Quidenham, being featured in the toy company's product leaflets and sales brochures, which are distributed across the globe, and will encourage donations to EACH on toy order forms.
Simon Newbery, managing director of Orchard Toys, said: 'It is only fitting that a company who design and manufacture children's educational games and jigsaws should seek to help a children's charity.'
You may also want to watch:
'We are delighted to be in a position to promote and sponsor the valuable work EACH is doing to support families caring for children with life-threatening conditions.'
EACH has an existing partnership with Orchard Toys, who collaborated with Kinsale Junior School, in Norwich, to create the Norfolk's Fine Food board game, which was endorsed by celebrity chef Galton Blackiston.
- 1 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 2 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 3 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 5 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 6 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 7 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 8 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 9 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham
- 10 Norfolk sports retailer opens new fitness showroom
Carl Brooks, EACH corporate fundraiser, said the partnership would help create new fundraising opportunities and contribute to the almost �6m annual cost of running its hospices at Quidenham, Ipswich, and Milton, in Cambridgeshire.
For more information, call 01953 715559 or visit www.each.org.uk