Sculpture exhibition at Wymondham Arts Centre
A dozen of Norfolk's top sculptors will be displaying their work during a special autumn show at Wymondham Arts Centre.
The exhibition, called Evocations, is being curated by Norwich sculptor Ros Newman and will run from September 20 to October 2.
The artists featuring alongise Ros include Andrew Campbell, Chedgey, Polly Cruse, David Holgate, Vanessa Pooley, Joanna Reynolds, Ann Richardson, Louise Richardson, Chris Wade, all from Norwich, Mark Haywood, from Happisburgh, and Rachel Long, from Wreningham.
Wymondham Arts Centre, based in Becket's Chapel, is a project run by Wymondham Arts Forum which hosts an eclectic programme of exhibitions and events from March until November.
Prof Arthur Lucas, chairman of Wymondham Arts Centre's steering group, said: 'The ambience of Becket's Chapel is especially suited to sculpture and we invite a practising scupltor to curate a show each autumn.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.wymondhamarts.com
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 3 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 6 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 7 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 8 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown