Sculpture exhibition at Wymondham Arts Centre
A dozen of Norfolk's top sculptors will be displaying their work during a special autumn show at Wymondham Arts Centre.
The exhibition, called Evocations, is being curated by Norwich sculptor Ros Newman and will run from September 20 to October 2.
The artists featuring alongise Ros include Andrew Campbell, Chedgey, Polly Cruse, David Holgate, Vanessa Pooley, Joanna Reynolds, Ann Richardson, Louise Richardson, Chris Wade, all from Norwich, Mark Haywood, from Happisburgh, and Rachel Long, from Wreningham.
Wymondham Arts Centre, based in Becket's Chapel, is a project run by Wymondham Arts Forum which hosts an eclectic programme of exhibitions and events from March until November.
Prof Arthur Lucas, chairman of Wymondham Arts Centre's steering group, said: 'The ambience of Becket's Chapel is especially suited to sculpture and we invite a practising scupltor to curate a show each autumn.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.wymondhamarts.com
- 1 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 2 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 3 Great British Bake Off star endorses charity's special lockdown recipe book
- 4 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 5 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 6 Man suffers life-threatening injuries in crash which closed A11 for several hours
- 7 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 8 'Oh, crumbs' - Maximus, 2, inspires mum's lockdown biscuit business
- 9 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 10 ‘Lack of discipline’: Leader hits out after town’s huge Covid surge