Sculpture exhibition at Wymondham Arts Centre
A dozen of Norfolk's top sculptors will be displaying their work during a special autumn show at Wymondham Arts Centre.
The exhibition, called Evocations, is being curated by Norwich sculptor Ros Newman and will run from September 20 to October 2.
The artists featuring alongise Ros include Andrew Campbell, Chedgey, Polly Cruse, David Holgate, Vanessa Pooley, Joanna Reynolds, Ann Richardson, Louise Richardson, Chris Wade, all from Norwich, Mark Haywood, from Happisburgh, and Rachel Long, from Wreningham.
Wymondham Arts Centre, based in Becket's Chapel, is a project run by Wymondham Arts Forum which hosts an eclectic programme of exhibitions and events from March until November.
Prof Arthur Lucas, chairman of Wymondham Arts Centre's steering group, said: 'The ambience of Becket's Chapel is especially suited to sculpture and we invite a practising scupltor to curate a show each autumn.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.wymondhamarts.com
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga