Sculpture exhibition at Wymondham Arts Centre
A dozen of Norfolk's top sculptors will be displaying their work during a special autumn show at Wymondham Arts Centre.
The exhibition, called Evocations, is being curated by Norwich sculptor Ros Newman and will run from September 20 to October 2.
The artists featuring alongise Ros include Andrew Campbell, Chedgey, Polly Cruse, David Holgate, Vanessa Pooley, Joanna Reynolds, Ann Richardson, Louise Richardson, Chris Wade, all from Norwich, Mark Haywood, from Happisburgh, and Rachel Long, from Wreningham.
Wymondham Arts Centre, based in Becket's Chapel, is a project run by Wymondham Arts Forum which hosts an eclectic programme of exhibitions and events from March until November.
Prof Arthur Lucas, chairman of Wymondham Arts Centre's steering group, said: 'The ambience of Becket's Chapel is especially suited to sculpture and we invite a practising scupltor to curate a show each autumn.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.wymondhamarts.com
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk