Little literature festival to feature Costa Prize winning author
- Credit: Nicholas Bradley
A creative writing masterclass and readings from the memoir of an author brought up in a cult are a couple of events on offer at a free of charge literature festival.
Wymondham High School sixth form pupils have put together the event, which will take place on Saturday, June 23.
Children's author Mitch Johnson will be giving the first talk at 11am, and a creative writing workshop at 11.45am, open to everyone from ages 10 and 11 plus in Wymondham Central Hall.
This is followed by two masterclasses held by UEA Creative Writing Masters student Ben Morrison in the Central Hall, at 3pm and 4pm, for over 13s.
Rebecca Stott, author of the Costa Prize winning In the Days of Rain about her upbringing in a fundamentalist cult will speak and sign books at 6pm in Wymondham Library. This is suitable for over 16s.
You may also want to watch:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 5 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000