Little literature festival to feature Costa Prize winning author
- Credit: Nicholas Bradley
A creative writing masterclass and readings from the memoir of an author brought up in a cult are a couple of events on offer at a free of charge literature festival.
Wymondham High School sixth form pupils have put together the event, which will take place on Saturday, June 23.
Children's author Mitch Johnson will be giving the first talk at 11am, and a creative writing workshop at 11.45am, open to everyone from ages 10 and 11 plus in Wymondham Central Hall.
This is followed by two masterclasses held by UEA Creative Writing Masters student Ben Morrison in the Central Hall, at 3pm and 4pm, for over 13s.
Rebecca Stott, author of the Costa Prize winning In the Days of Rain about her upbringing in a fundamentalist cult will speak and sign books at 6pm in Wymondham Library. This is suitable for over 16s.
You may also want to watch:
Email email@example.com to book a place.
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 4 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 5 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 8 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 9 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 10 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards