Gospel choir in concert
A GOSPEL choir from Sevenoaks will be in concert in Wymondham next month.The town's Hope Community Church, which meets at Wymondham High School every Sunday morning, is organising the concert on June 7 at 7.
A GOSPEL choir from Sevenoaks will be in concert in Wymondham next month.
The town's Hope Community Church, which meets at Wymondham High School every Sunday morning, is organising the concert on June 7 at 7.30pm.
Mill Lane Gospel Choir were in Norwich last year at Norwich Youth for Christ's annual thanksgiving and went down so well, the Hope Community Church was determined to invite them back.
The June 7 event is at Wymondham High School. Tickets are available on the door and cost £5 (under 18s are free). Contact Grantley Watkins on 01263 734131 for more details.
You may also want to watch:
The Mill Lane Gospel Choir was founded by Emma Pears three years ago. Since then it has grown from 30 members to almost 100. It sings a mixture of traditional and contemporary gospel, R 'n' B and soul and features a diverse group of people, ranging from strong believers to non-believers and aged from 16 to 65.
Children from Robert Kett Junior school choir in Wymondham will also be doing a couple of numbers.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary