Enjoy parts of Haydn's Creation
TURN up and sing, or just go along and enjoy, when a performance of selected parts of Haydn's Creation is performed on Sunday.Historic Kimberley Hall is again the setting for an open performance of a choral music classic by an enthusiastic gathering of volunteers from across the area.
TURN up and sing, or just go along and enjoy, when a performance of selected parts of Haydn's Creation is performed on Sunday.
Historic Kimberley Hall is again the setting for an open performance of a choral music classic by an enthusiastic gathering of volunteers from across the area.
Conductor of the unrehearsed performance will be David Storey, and there will be local soloists as well as accompaniment from a string quartet, organ and harpsichord.
Anyone interested in taking part can just turn up at the hall at 5.30pm ready for the performance to start at 6pm. There are limited copies of the score available if you don't have your own.
You may also want to watch:
Audience members are welcome. Tickets are £8 on the door, including a glass of wine and light refreshments in the interval.
More information from Mr B C Davies on 01603 453674.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters