Attleborough art group marks first year
Artline will be celebrating its first anniversary at Attleborough in February. The group has a regular following of more than 20 enthusiasts, interested in the visual arts, who join in creative sessions and give and enjoy talks by others.
Artline will be celebrating its first anniversary at Attleborough in February.
The group has a regular following of more than 20 enthusiasts, interested in the visual arts, who join in creative sessions and give and enjoy talks by others.
It has recently moved to a new venue at the Francis Room in the Connaught Hall, Attleborough, where club nights are held on the last Tuesday of the month from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. The following Saturday a creative day is held from 9.30am to 3.30pm at Besthorpe Church where members choose their own activity.
Membership is £15 per annum and £3 for each meeting. Visitors are also welcome to attend the occasional meeting, and pay a fee of £5. For more details call 01953 453601.
You may also want to watch:
Programme: January 29 talk by Kerry Buck, a professional
artist who will be talking about and showing some
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
examples of her work.
February 2 Creative Day at Besthorpe Church
February 13th Visit to the O2 exhibiton of Tutankhamun
6.45 departure from the Connaught Hall carpark.
Return to Attleborough approx. 19.30
Entry time for the exhibition 13.30.
February 26th talk by Chris Gamble, a painter
and printer . She will speak about printing and in particular
linocuts, with some examples of her work.
AGM with Bring and Buy Sale.
March 1st Creative Day at Besthorpe Church.
March 25th talk by Jill Arnold on Traditional Art
and Design with some samples of work of the
Native American Indian.
March 29th Creative Day at Besthorpe Church.
April 28th talk by Trevor Burlingham,
a professional photographer on
Aspects of Photography.
Sat 3rd Creative day at Besthorpe Church.
May 27th A talk about his work by Christopher Hollick
who paints in water colours and acrylic.
31st May Creative Day at Besthorpe Church.
June; Wednesday evening Walking tour of Norwich to look at the work of George Skipper. Date to be announced.
June; Summer Exhibition details to follow.
June 24th talk by Bunty Gotts
On British art in the early nineteenth century
up to, and including the first world war.