Art loves chance to hop on down to hare exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Hares and other Norfolk favourite motifs will be on show at the Art Works in the Wymondham Arts Centre (WAC) from July 24 until August 5.
WAC is hosting a Good Hare Days exhibition to coincide with the Norfolk and Norwich 'Go Go Hares' trail 2018 in support of Break charity.
Artworks include mosaics, paintings, prints, pottery, woodwork and textiles.
Galya Clark from WAC said: 'It will be a lot of fun for hare lovers. Such art is interesting not only for the collectors, but also excellent for decorating houses and offices.'
Visitors can see a wide range of media, used by many different Norfolk artists.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Clark added: 'The art is for sale so they could be hare today and gone tomorrow.'
John Cornish, Louise Maclaren, Monica Cameron, Philippa Lee, Sarah Bays are among the authors of exhibits.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 5 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
The Centre is opened Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday from 12pm – 5pm in Thomas Becket's chapel.