Art loves chance to hop on down to hare exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Hares and other Norfolk favourite motifs will be on show at the Art Works in the Wymondham Arts Centre (WAC) from July 24 until August 5.
WAC is hosting a Good Hare Days exhibition to coincide with the Norfolk and Norwich 'Go Go Hares' trail 2018 in support of Break charity.
Artworks include mosaics, paintings, prints, pottery, woodwork and textiles.
Galya Clark from WAC said: 'It will be a lot of fun for hare lovers. Such art is interesting not only for the collectors, but also excellent for decorating houses and offices.'
Visitors can see a wide range of media, used by many different Norfolk artists.
Ms Clark added: 'The art is for sale so they could be hare today and gone tomorrow.'
John Cornish, Louise Maclaren, Monica Cameron, Philippa Lee, Sarah Bays are among the authors of exhibits.
- 1 Daughter's 100-mile charity pledge for father who died of cancer
- 2 A11 closure to continue as roadworks finally begin
- 3 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas
- 4 Pro dancer transforms Norfolk barber's shop into a new pilates studio
- 5 Heritage railway plans running days to celebrate Queen's Jubilee
- 6 Two lorries and two cars involved in crash on A11
- 7 Drivers face delays on A11 - and the bulk of the work has yet to begin
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Church with planning permission for home conversion up for auction
- 10 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
The Centre is opened Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday from 12pm – 5pm in Thomas Becket's chapel.