Art loves chance to hop on down to hare exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Hares and other Norfolk favourite motifs will be on show at the Art Works in the Wymondham Arts Centre (WAC) from July 24 until August 5.
WAC is hosting a Good Hare Days exhibition to coincide with the Norfolk and Norwich 'Go Go Hares' trail 2018 in support of Break charity.
Artworks include mosaics, paintings, prints, pottery, woodwork and textiles.
Galya Clark from WAC said: 'It will be a lot of fun for hare lovers. Such art is interesting not only for the collectors, but also excellent for decorating houses and offices.'
Visitors can see a wide range of media, used by many different Norfolk artists.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Clark added: 'The art is for sale so they could be hare today and gone tomorrow.'
John Cornish, Louise Maclaren, Monica Cameron, Philippa Lee, Sarah Bays are among the authors of exhibits.
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 6 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 7 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
The Centre is opened Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday from 12pm – 5pm in Thomas Becket's chapel.