Art loves chance to hop on down to hare exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Hares and other Norfolk favourite motifs will be on show at the Art Works in the Wymondham Arts Centre (WAC) from July 24 until August 5.
WAC is hosting a Good Hare Days exhibition to coincide with the Norfolk and Norwich 'Go Go Hares' trail 2018 in support of Break charity.
Artworks include mosaics, paintings, prints, pottery, woodwork and textiles.
Galya Clark from WAC said: 'It will be a lot of fun for hare lovers. Such art is interesting not only for the collectors, but also excellent for decorating houses and offices.'
Visitors can see a wide range of media, used by many different Norfolk artists.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Clark added: 'The art is for sale so they could be hare today and gone tomorrow.'
John Cornish, Louise Maclaren, Monica Cameron, Philippa Lee, Sarah Bays are among the authors of exhibits.
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 9 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 10 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
The Centre is opened Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday from 12pm – 5pm in Thomas Becket's chapel.