Apple theme to farmer's market
The next farmers' market in Wymondham will have an apple theme, to coincide with national Apple Day.Visitors to the market on Saturday, will not only have the opportunity to purchase apples and apple juice but the use of the fruit will be highlighted in other ways.
The next farmers' market in Wymondham will have an apple theme, to coincide with national Apple Day.
Visitors to the market on Saturday, will not only have the opportunity to purchase apples and apple juice but the use of the fruit will be highlighted in other ways.
Regular stallholders will show how versatile it can be as a complement to sausages, beefburgers, fudge and a variety of sauces and preserves. Specialist bread makers, Pye Bakery of Norwich, will also be adding an apple-flavoured creation to their range for the day and there will be a selection of apple-related cakes and pastries on the Market Cross Country Market stall.
Co-ordinator of Wymondham Farmers' Market, David Fletcher said: “Themed events of this kind enable the stallholders to work as a team and it is this aspect that has made the market so successful.”
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham Farmers Market is on the third Saturday of every month and is open from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
For more details, contact Wymondham Town Council on 01953 605434.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire