Apple theme to farmer's market
The next farmers' market in Wymondham will have an apple theme, to coincide with national Apple Day.Visitors to the market on Saturday, will not only have the opportunity to purchase apples and apple juice but the use of the fruit will be highlighted in other ways.
The next farmers' market in Wymondham will have an apple theme, to coincide with national Apple Day.
Visitors to the market on Saturday, will not only have the opportunity to purchase apples and apple juice but the use of the fruit will be highlighted in other ways.
Regular stallholders will show how versatile it can be as a complement to sausages, beefburgers, fudge and a variety of sauces and preserves. Specialist bread makers, Pye Bakery of Norwich, will also be adding an apple-flavoured creation to their range for the day and there will be a selection of apple-related cakes and pastries on the Market Cross Country Market stall.
Co-ordinator of Wymondham Farmers' Market, David Fletcher said: “Themed events of this kind enable the stallholders to work as a team and it is this aspect that has made the market so successful.”
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham Farmers Market is on the third Saturday of every month and is open from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
For more details, contact Wymondham Town Council on 01953 605434.
- 1 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 4 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 5 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 6 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 Headteacher's plea after near miss involving child in pushchair