Wymondham win well
Wymondham short mat bowls team continued their good start to the season with a convincing home win against Banham three weeks ago. Results were D Durrant, T Emms and B Saunders 19-14, E Tolver, S Foster and D Phillips 11-11.
Wymondham short mat bowls team continued their good start to the season with a convincing home win against Banham three weeks ago.
Results were D Durrant, T Emms and B Saunders 19-14, E Tolver, S Foster and D Phillips 11-11. Good wins for M Taylor, P L King and C Mann 23-6 and M Fisher, S Archer and S Phillips 34-4 with 87-35 on shots and a 9-1 points win.
Last Friday Wymondham travelled to Watton where they got a deserved 8-2 win and 66-51 shots.
The first session was all Wymondham's with wins for M Fisher, B Saunders and C Mann 16-8 and M Taylor, S Foster and D Phillips 22-13.
You may also want to watch:
The second session was shared with D Durrant, T Emms and S Phillips narrowly going down 12-16 and a win for M Hallam, J Li Rocchi and P L King 16-14.
Wymondham then had a home game on Sunday against Forncett where the first session ran in 66 shots for the home side with wins for D Durrant, M Linsdell and C Mann 35-8 and M Taylor, T Emms and S Phillips 31-7.
- 1 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 6 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 9 Norfolk airfield to host testing of 'world-first' electric plane
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
The second session like the last match was shared on points. M Fisher, P L King and B Saunders going down on last end to finish 12-14 and S Archer, S Foster and D Phillips winning 26-11 with 104-40 on shots and 8-2 on points.