Wymondham win well
Wymondham short mat bowls team continued their good start to the season with a convincing home win against Banham three weeks ago. Results were D Durrant, T Emms and B Saunders 19-14, E Tolver, S Foster and D Phillips 11-11.
Wymondham short mat bowls team continued their good start to the season with a convincing home win against Banham three weeks ago.
Results were D Durrant, T Emms and B Saunders 19-14, E Tolver, S Foster and D Phillips 11-11. Good wins for M Taylor, P L King and C Mann 23-6 and M Fisher, S Archer and S Phillips 34-4 with 87-35 on shots and a 9-1 points win.
Last Friday Wymondham travelled to Watton where they got a deserved 8-2 win and 66-51 shots.
The first session was all Wymondham's with wins for M Fisher, B Saunders and C Mann 16-8 and M Taylor, S Foster and D Phillips 22-13.
You may also want to watch:
The second session was shared with D Durrant, T Emms and S Phillips narrowly going down 12-16 and a win for M Hallam, J Li Rocchi and P L King 16-14.
Wymondham then had a home game on Sunday against Forncett where the first session ran in 66 shots for the home side with wins for D Durrant, M Linsdell and C Mann 35-8 and M Taylor, T Emms and S Phillips 31-7.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
The second session like the last match was shared on points. M Fisher, P L King and B Saunders going down on last end to finish 12-14 and S Archer, S Foster and D Phillips winning 26-11 with 104-40 on shots and 8-2 on points.