Wymondham's charity game
WYMONDHAM Town FC will be holding a charity match on May 16 between Leo Parke's Division One promotion side from 2000/2001 plus guest veterans v the current Wymondham Town first team.
WYMONDHAM Town FC will be holding a charity match on May 16 between Leo Parke's Division One promotion side from 2000/2001 (plus guest veterans) versus the current Wymondham Town first team.
The veterans' side will be managed by Leo Parke and Terry Robinson - both very popular figures in Wymondham Town's recent history.
The match will be held in memory of Andy Giles and Shaun Bunn, both of whom tragically lost their lives last year, Shaun had previously played for Leo and Terry, and Andy was a popular figure within the club for many years.
The charity the match will be raising money for is the Addenbrooke's Charity Trust Ward C9.
You may also want to watch:
On the day they will be holding a raffle with some great prizes, including a signed Norwich City shirt and ball and cases of fine wine. Anyone who would like to donate any prizes should contact the club at the clubhouse on 01953 607326.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire