Wymondham at home for season opener
Wymondham Town start the new competitive season at home this Saturday (2.30pm) at the Kings Head Meadow against highly fancied Sheringham.
Both sides were relegated from the Premier Division last season and both have completely re-built.
Wymondham, under the new management of Matthew Bradley, have been completely transformed on the playing side and look a completely different proposition to last season.
Wymondham have enjoyed an unbeaten pre-season with some excellent performances, most notably a 4-1 win over Wroxham Reserves, so will enter this first game in very good heart.
It is hoped that Wymondham will attract a large crowd this Saturday for this most important opening game to set them on the way to hopefully a successful season.
You may also want to watch:
With the lease now hopefully secured and the Kings Head Meadow saved it is time for Wymondham to support their club which is one of the oldest in the country.
It is very much a case of support the club or it will be lost and gone forever.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 6 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 9 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 10 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown