Wymondham at home for season opener
Wymondham Town start the new competitive season at home this Saturday (2.30pm) at the Kings Head Meadow against highly fancied Sheringham.
Both sides were relegated from the Premier Division last season and both have completely re-built.
Wymondham, under the new management of Matthew Bradley, have been completely transformed on the playing side and look a completely different proposition to last season.
Wymondham have enjoyed an unbeaten pre-season with some excellent performances, most notably a 4-1 win over Wroxham Reserves, so will enter this first game in very good heart.
It is hoped that Wymondham will attract a large crowd this Saturday for this most important opening game to set them on the way to hopefully a successful season.
You may also want to watch:
With the lease now hopefully secured and the Kings Head Meadow saved it is time for Wymondham to support their club which is one of the oldest in the country.
It is very much a case of support the club or it will be lost and gone forever.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 4 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?