Wymondham at home for season opener
Wymondham Town start the new competitive season at home this Saturday (2.30pm) at the Kings Head Meadow against highly fancied Sheringham.
Both sides were relegated from the Premier Division last season and both have completely re-built.
Wymondham, under the new management of Matthew Bradley, have been completely transformed on the playing side and look a completely different proposition to last season.
Wymondham have enjoyed an unbeaten pre-season with some excellent performances, most notably a 4-1 win over Wroxham Reserves, so will enter this first game in very good heart.
It is hoped that Wymondham will attract a large crowd this Saturday for this most important opening game to set them on the way to hopefully a successful season.
You may also want to watch:
With the lease now hopefully secured and the Kings Head Meadow saved it is time for Wymondham to support their club which is one of the oldest in the country.
It is very much a case of support the club or it will be lost and gone forever.
- 1 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 7 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 8 People with Covid could get £500 to stay at home
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school