Two winners for Hawks
HETHERSETT Hawks/Swinton and Co cycle speedway team had two winners at the South-East Grand Prix at Great Blakenham.Dan Chambers took the U16s and Phil Adams, unbeaten all afternoon, won the U19s.
HETHERSETT Hawks/Swinton and Co cycle speedway team had two winners at the South-East Grand Prix at Great Blakenham.
Dan Chambers took the U16s and Phil Adams, unbeaten all afternoon, won the U19s.
In the veterans' category Dave Chambers rode will to finish second with Mel Perkins third. Carly Grimes contested the B final in the U16s and finished third.
The Norfolk U10's Championship was staged at Hethersett and was a triumph for the home club with their riders taking the top three places.
You may also want to watch:
Oliver Forder-Wilcox retained the title with a maximum with Evan Syer second and Norton Hamill third.
Oliver's brother William had his first action and qualified for the East Anglian Final.
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 3 Norfolk MP denies breaking ministerial code by working for PPE firm
- 4 Fears raised that supermarkets are Covid-spreading hotspots
- 5 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 6 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 7 'Worrying' numbers had access to data centres holding confidential info
- 8 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
This Saturday several Hawks will be at Sandwell for the British Youth and Junior League Grand Prix while on Sunday the Hawks' A and B sides are in league action at Kesgrave.