Two winners for Hawks
HETHERSETT Hawks/Swinton and Co cycle speedway team had two winners at the South-East Grand Prix at Great Blakenham.Dan Chambers took the U16s and Phil Adams, unbeaten all afternoon, won the U19s.
HETHERSETT Hawks/Swinton and Co cycle speedway team had two winners at the South-East Grand Prix at Great Blakenham.
Dan Chambers took the U16s and Phil Adams, unbeaten all afternoon, won the U19s.
In the veterans' category Dave Chambers rode will to finish second with Mel Perkins third. Carly Grimes contested the B final in the U16s and finished third.
The Norfolk U10's Championship was staged at Hethersett and was a triumph for the home club with their riders taking the top three places.
Oliver Forder-Wilcox retained the title with a maximum with Evan Syer second and Norton Hamill third.
Oliver's brother William had his first action and qualified for the East Anglian Final.
- 1 Resurfacing works planned for busy Wymondham road
- 2 Former paint brush factory could become large community church
- 3 Model tram back on track after 86 years
- 4 Award-winning Norfolk historian shares images of historic market town
- 5 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 6 Garden centre to be transformed into enchanted forest this Christmas
- 7 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 8 Rare chance to rent a fine dining restaurant - at a 'bargain' price
- 9 'Happy to be back': Chinese restaurant reopens after closing a year ago
- 10 Project to help Norfolk town in event of power cuts
This Saturday several Hawks will be at Sandwell for the British Youth and Junior League Grand Prix while on Sunday the Hawks' A and B sides are in league action at Kesgrave.