Terry good win for New Bucks
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.
Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
Carl Sturman turned in his best display this season with the excellent figures of 4-16 off his 12 overs.
Halvergate were all out for 119 and with Buckenham opener Terry Hardwick in the form his life that was never going to be enough.
Hardwick followed his unbeaten century the previous week with 71 not out to steer Buckenham to a deserved win.
His average for the season stands at an amazing 195.
- 1 Two lorries and two cars involved in crash on A11
- 2 Recessions, a fire and a pandemic: Landlords look back on 20 years at pub
- 3 Drivers face delays on A11 - and the bulk of the work has yet to begin
- 4 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 5 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 6 Church with planning permission for home conversion up for auction
- 7 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 10 A11 bus service diverted as ongoing roadworks cause severe delays