Terry good win for New Bucks
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.
Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
Carl Sturman turned in his best display this season with the excellent figures of 4-16 off his 12 overs.
Halvergate were all out for 119 and with Buckenham opener Terry Hardwick in the form his life that was never going to be enough.
You may also want to watch:
Hardwick followed his unbeaten century the previous week with 71 not out to steer Buckenham to a deserved win.
His average for the season stands at an amazing 195.
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 3 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 8 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 9 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 10 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk