Terry good win for New Bucks
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.
Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
Carl Sturman turned in his best display this season with the excellent figures of 4-16 off his 12 overs.
Halvergate were all out for 119 and with Buckenham opener Terry Hardwick in the form his life that was never going to be enough.
You may also want to watch:
Hardwick followed his unbeaten century the previous week with 71 not out to steer Buckenham to a deserved win.
His average for the season stands at an amazing 195.
- 1 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 2 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 3 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Wymondham raises flag ahead of Norwich Pride 2021
- 7 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 8 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 9 Headteacher 'delighted' as new space created for primary school
- 10 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears