Terry good win for New Bucks
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.
Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
Carl Sturman turned in his best display this season with the excellent figures of 4-16 off his 12 overs.
Halvergate were all out for 119 and with Buckenham opener Terry Hardwick in the form his life that was never going to be enough.
You may also want to watch:
Hardwick followed his unbeaten century the previous week with 71 not out to steer Buckenham to a deserved win.
His average for the season stands at an amazing 195.
- 1 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 2 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 3 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 10 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road