Terry good win for New Bucks
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
AFTER several near misses New Buckenham finally broke their duck with a four-wicket win over Halvergate A in Norfolk League Division Five.
Halvergate were put in and struggled to combat Buckenham's accurate bowling and determined fielding.
Carl Sturman turned in his best display this season with the excellent figures of 4-16 off his 12 overs.
Halvergate were all out for 119 and with Buckenham opener Terry Hardwick in the form his life that was never going to be enough.
You may also want to watch:
Hardwick followed his unbeaten century the previous week with 71 not out to steer Buckenham to a deserved win.
His average for the season stands at an amazing 195.
- 1 Tudor mansion for sale for £2.5m with link to magical Christmas tale
- 2 How has Wymondham recovered from its coronavirus spike?
- 3 Man who assaulted neighbour with bird bath told to get legal advice
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 6 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 7 Carrot gold: Maverick painter swaps screwdriver for vegetable
- 8 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 9 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
- 10 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days