Solid finish for Connaught
CONNAUGHT Bowls Club, Attleborough, completed the Men's EBA league season with solid mid-table finishes for their two sides.In South One Connaught Men's A lost 56-63 (1-4) at home to Diss A and then beat Swardeston 82-51 (5-0) at home in their final match.
CONNAUGHT Bowls Club, Attleborough, completed the Men's EBA league season with solid mid-table finishes for their two sides.
In South One Connaught Men's A lost 56-63 (1-4) at home to Diss A and then beat Swardeston 82-51
(5-0) at home in their final match.
In Central Three Connaught Men's B won their last match
You may also want to watch:
72-50 (4-1) at Hingham B.
In the Breckland League Connaught Ladies lost for the first time 52-57 (2-6) at Wymondham Dell. They recovered well to win at Mundford 53-38 (7-1).
- 1 'It's what they need to thrive': Butchers for dogs opens in town
- 2 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 3 New interior design and homeware shop opens in town
- 4 Heartbroken parents’ appeal over final 13 hours before son’s death
- 5 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 6 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 7 How are Norfolk donkeys helping to spark joy across the county?
- 8 Met Office to appeal over refusal of 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar tower
- 9 Take a trip down memory lane to Wymondham College in the 1960s
- 10 A11 closed after lorry crashes into central reservation
In the Ashill Mixed Triples League Division One, Connaught A won 67-30 (7-1) at home to Bradenham A. Also in Division One, Connaught B had two defeats 47-55 (3-5) at home to Thetford A and 46-54 (2-6) at Swaffham A.
In Division Two, Connaught D lost 40-52 (2-6) at home to Thetford C and then at home to Thetford B won 54-49 on shots but drew 4-4
In Division Four, Connaught C lost 41-47 (3-5) at Feltwell B.
Connaught's annual Invitation Shield starts on Saturday, August 9 with matches involving the Ashill, Bradenham, Connaught and Diss clubs (2.30pm start).
Thanks are due to sponsors Marjorie and Vernon Plumpton and Thelma West.