Solid finish for Connaught
CONNAUGHT Bowls Club, Attleborough, completed the Men's EBA league season with solid mid-table finishes for their two sides.In South One Connaught Men's A lost 56-63 (1-4) at home to Diss A and then beat Swardeston 82-51 (5-0) at home in their final match.
CONNAUGHT Bowls Club, Attleborough, completed the Men's EBA league season with solid mid-table finishes for their two sides.
In South One Connaught Men's A lost 56-63 (1-4) at home to Diss A and then beat Swardeston 82-51
(5-0) at home in their final match.
In Central Three Connaught Men's B won their last match
You may also want to watch:
72-50 (4-1) at Hingham B.
In the Breckland League Connaught Ladies lost for the first time 52-57 (2-6) at Wymondham Dell. They recovered well to win at Mundford 53-38 (7-1).
- 1 Estate agent makes thoughtful donation to 'amazing' NHS heroes
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 4 Norfolk college is national finalist in 'Oscars of teaching profession'
- 5 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 6 Revealed: £114k cost of town council bullying row
- 7 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 Man banned from keeping horses for 20 years after severely neglecting foal
In the Ashill Mixed Triples League Division One, Connaught A won 67-30 (7-1) at home to Bradenham A. Also in Division One, Connaught B had two defeats 47-55 (3-5) at home to Thetford A and 46-54 (2-6) at Swaffham A.
In Division Two, Connaught D lost 40-52 (2-6) at home to Thetford C and then at home to Thetford B won 54-49 on shots but drew 4-4
In Division Four, Connaught C lost 41-47 (3-5) at Feltwell B.
Connaught's annual Invitation Shield starts on Saturday, August 9 with matches involving the Ashill, Bradenham, Connaught and Diss clubs (2.30pm start).
Thanks are due to sponsors Marjorie and Vernon Plumpton and Thelma West.