Rooks rev up with four goals
Caister 1, Wymondham Town 4
Wymondham started well and Ramsbottom drew an excellent save from the home keeper. McCloy had a good chance but fired just wide.
Caister had a good 20-minute spell in which time Seaman (MoM) made a telling block. Soon after, the Rooks broke the deadlock when Downs fired in a shot from 25 yards which went through the keeper's legs.
Town doubled their lead when McCloy linked with O'Brien to fire into the roof of the net, before Caister pulled one back.
You may also want to watch:
In the second half Town stamped their authority on the match. Downs netted an angled drive which skidded in from 25 yards. The fourth came when Ramsbottom battled well, the ball fell to Speller who slotted home. Caister forced a couple of saves from Hodges and Seaman cleared off the line.
- 1 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 2 Millions could be spent on better cycle routes around Norwich
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Norfolk nurse's 'lightbulb moment' leads to star-studded dog show panel
- 6 "Buzz" at Norfolk gyms as classes return indoors
- 7 How can we manage the cost of my mother's care?
- 8 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 9 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 10 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?