Rooks rev up with four goals
Caister 1, Wymondham Town 4
Wymondham started well and Ramsbottom drew an excellent save from the home keeper. McCloy had a good chance but fired just wide.
Caister had a good 20-minute spell in which time Seaman (MoM) made a telling block. Soon after, the Rooks broke the deadlock when Downs fired in a shot from 25 yards which went through the keeper's legs.
Town doubled their lead when McCloy linked with O'Brien to fire into the roof of the net, before Caister pulled one back.
You may also want to watch:
In the second half Town stamped their authority on the match. Downs netted an angled drive which skidded in from 25 yards. The fourth came when Ramsbottom battled well, the ball fell to Speller who slotted home. Caister forced a couple of saves from Hodges and Seaman cleared off the line.
- 1 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 2 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 3 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 4 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 5 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 6 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 7 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Norfolk sports retailer opens new fitness showroom
- 10 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham