Rooks Reserves battle
WYMONDHAM Reserves travelled to South Walsham for a game played in very difficult conditions. Town took the lead through Jamie Speller with his first goal for the club since his move from Wroxham.
WYMONDHAM Reserves travelled to South Walsham for a game played in very difficult conditions.
Town took the lead through Jamie Speller with his first goal for the club since his move from Wroxham.
However Walsham were not behind for long and scored three quick goals.
Town were awarded a penalty which was missed by James Wells. Town pulled a goal back through an own goal before half time.
You may also want to watch:
Town started the second half well and levelled the score when Wells from 12 yards.
Half way through the second half Town took the lead through a Jamie Harrison header at the far post. Town tried to clear a cross into the box and Walsham duly equalised.
- 1 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 4 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 5 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 6 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 Headteacher's plea after near miss involving child in pushchair
With time running out Speller scored his second of the game to give Wymondham the three points.