Rooks Reserves battle
WYMONDHAM Reserves travelled to South Walsham for a game played in very difficult conditions. Town took the lead through Jamie Speller with his first goal for the club since his move from Wroxham.
WYMONDHAM Reserves travelled to South Walsham for a game played in very difficult conditions.
Town took the lead through Jamie Speller with his first goal for the club since his move from Wroxham.
However Walsham were not behind for long and scored three quick goals.
Town were awarded a penalty which was missed by James Wells. Town pulled a goal back through an own goal before half time.
You may also want to watch:
Town started the second half well and levelled the score when Wells from 12 yards.
Half way through the second half Town took the lead through a Jamie Harrison header at the far post. Town tried to clear a cross into the box and Walsham duly equalised.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
With time running out Speller scored his second of the game to give Wymondham the three points.