Registration time at Old Buckenham CC
OLD Buckenham Cricket Club will be holding its annual registration morning on Sunday, April 19 from 10am to noon at the main ground, Old Buckenham Hall.
OLD Buckenham Cricket Club's annual registration morning is this Sunday from 10-noon at the main ground, Old Buckenham Hall.
New/old players, both boys and girls are welcome to visit the ground where coaches and managers will be on hand to meet players, parents and guardians.
Official youth coaching will start with the girls, boys U11s and U13s at the main ground on Saturday, April 25 at 9.30 to 11am. U15 and U17s
will be coached on Monday evenings starting April 27 at 6 to 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Coaching is planned for
15 weeks until the end
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 4 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
Old Buckenham is a Focus club as well as being Clubmark accredited.
The club enters teams in the Norfolk U11, U13 and U15 competitions as well as entering an U17 team in the Carter Youth Cup and the South Norfolk Community League. It has a strong association with the South Norfolk Cricket Development Group and will be host to the South Norfolk Girls' Academy in the summer.
Youth players are now playing adult cricket on Saturdays in the first, second and third XIs as well as now having the opportunity to start playing in the newly-formed fourth XI, where
the youth players are to be given the chance to play a leading role.
For details call Mike Banham, youth cricket director, on 01953 860694 or 07818 070490. Or visit the club on registration morning.