Registration time at Old Buckenham CC
OLD Buckenham Cricket Club will be holding its annual registration morning on Sunday, April 19 from 10am to noon at the main ground, Old Buckenham Hall.
OLD Buckenham Cricket Club's annual registration morning is this Sunday from 10-noon at the main ground, Old Buckenham Hall.
New/old players, both boys and girls are welcome to visit the ground where coaches and managers will be on hand to meet players, parents and guardians.
Official youth coaching will start with the girls, boys U11s and U13s at the main ground on Saturday, April 25 at 9.30 to 11am. U15 and U17s
will be coached on Monday evenings starting April 27 at 6 to 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Coaching is planned for
15 weeks until the end
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 3 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 4 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 7 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
Old Buckenham is a Focus club as well as being Clubmark accredited.
The club enters teams in the Norfolk U11, U13 and U15 competitions as well as entering an U17 team in the Carter Youth Cup and the South Norfolk Community League. It has a strong association with the South Norfolk Cricket Development Group and will be host to the South Norfolk Girls' Academy in the summer.
Youth players are now playing adult cricket on Saturdays in the first, second and third XIs as well as now having the opportunity to start playing in the newly-formed fourth XI, where
the youth players are to be given the chance to play a leading role.
For details call Mike Banham, youth cricket director, on 01953 860694 or 07818 070490. Or visit the club on registration morning.