Pre-season woe for Wymondham
Wymondham Town's pre-season has not got off to the best possible start. A 6-0 defeat to Spixworth was then followed up by a 3-0 defeat to Hellesdon.For the Hellesdon game Town started with new signings Matt Hill and Gareth Downs.
Wymondham Town's pre-season has not got off to the best possible start.
A 6-0 defeat to Spixworth was then followed up by a 3-0 defeat to Hellesdon.
For the Hellesdon game Town started with new signings Matt Hill and Gareth Downs.
Despite this, in the first half Town conceded three preventable goals.
You may also want to watch:
Rackham did go close with two efforts, with one hitting the post following a Speller cross.
The second half was better, with the Rooks applying pressure throughout but the breakthrough never quite came. The best chance fell to Wells who blasted over from close range.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 4 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 5 Concerns raised over proposed energy park's impact on wildlife
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 8 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
- 9 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 10 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
Notable performances from Downs and Speller, in particular, but this performance will give managers Parry and Cracknell much to ponder.