Pre-season woe for Wymondham
Wymondham Town's pre-season has not got off to the best possible start. A 6-0 defeat to Spixworth was then followed up by a 3-0 defeat to Hellesdon.For the Hellesdon game Town started with new signings Matt Hill and Gareth Downs.
Wymondham Town's pre-season has not got off to the best possible start.
A 6-0 defeat to Spixworth was then followed up by a 3-0 defeat to Hellesdon.
For the Hellesdon game Town started with new signings Matt Hill and Gareth Downs.
Despite this, in the first half Town conceded three preventable goals.
You may also want to watch:
Rackham did go close with two efforts, with one hitting the post following a Speller cross.
The second half was better, with the Rooks applying pressure throughout but the breakthrough never quite came. The best chance fell to Wells who blasted over from close range.
- 1 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 2 Millions could be spent on better cycle routes around Norwich
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 5 Norfolk nurse's 'lightbulb moment' leads to star-studded dog show panel
- 6 "Buzz" at Norfolk gyms as classes return indoors
- 7 How can we manage the cost of my mother's care?
- 8 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 9 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 10 Concerns over divide in vaccine rates - what's the situation where you live?
Notable performances from Downs and Speller, in particular, but this performance will give managers Parry and Cracknell much to ponder.