No stopping Attleborough after cruising to Aylsham win
- Credit: Archant
Attleborough welcomed second-placed Aylsham to the Rec and duly won 3-0.
Boro made the breakthrough after 15 minutes when Brown put a ball into the Aylsham penalty area for the impressive Pask to finish off.
Boro were looking a threat every time they attacked with Wright in excellent form.
In the second half, Boro started at great pace and extended their lead. Webb picked up the ball and with skill, played a great ball for the incoming Pask to finish.
Aylsham nearly got a lifeline when, from a corner, their sub met a cross, but Edwards rose to head it clear.
You may also want to watch:
Brown then played a first-time pass to Webb who placed a strike underneath the keeper to complete the scoring.
Attleborough: Ducker, Snowling, K Brown, Smith, Beales, Wright, Large, Edwards, Dawes, Webb, Pask. Subs: M Brown, Baker, Lawrence.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 3 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 4 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Long tailbacks on A11 after crash
- 7 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 8 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 9 WATCH: Speedy Eva, 81, runs fastest mile on record for her age group
- 10 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
This weekend Attleborough travel to Scole for a 2.30pm kick off.