No stopping Attleborough after cruising to Aylsham win
- Credit: Archant
Attleborough welcomed second-placed Aylsham to the Rec and duly won 3-0.
Boro made the breakthrough after 15 minutes when Brown put a ball into the Aylsham penalty area for the impressive Pask to finish off.
Boro were looking a threat every time they attacked with Wright in excellent form.
In the second half, Boro started at great pace and extended their lead. Webb picked up the ball and with skill, played a great ball for the incoming Pask to finish.
Aylsham nearly got a lifeline when, from a corner, their sub met a cross, but Edwards rose to head it clear.
You may also want to watch:
Brown then played a first-time pass to Webb who placed a strike underneath the keeper to complete the scoring.
Attleborough: Ducker, Snowling, K Brown, Smith, Beales, Wright, Large, Edwards, Dawes, Webb, Pask. Subs: M Brown, Baker, Lawrence.
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 3 Norfolk MP denies breaking ministerial code by working for PPE firm
- 4 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 5 Fears raised that supermarkets are Covid-spreading hotspots
- 6 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 9 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 10 'Worrying' numbers had access to data centres holding confidential info
This weekend Attleborough travel to Scole for a 2.30pm kick off.