No stopping Attleborough after cruising to Aylsham win
- Credit: Archant
Attleborough welcomed second-placed Aylsham to the Rec and duly won 3-0.
Boro made the breakthrough after 15 minutes when Brown put a ball into the Aylsham penalty area for the impressive Pask to finish off.
Boro were looking a threat every time they attacked with Wright in excellent form.
In the second half, Boro started at great pace and extended their lead. Webb picked up the ball and with skill, played a great ball for the incoming Pask to finish.
Aylsham nearly got a lifeline when, from a corner, their sub met a cross, but Edwards rose to head it clear.
You may also want to watch:
Brown then played a first-time pass to Webb who placed a strike underneath the keeper to complete the scoring.
Attleborough: Ducker, Snowling, K Brown, Smith, Beales, Wright, Large, Edwards, Dawes, Webb, Pask. Subs: M Brown, Baker, Lawrence.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 9 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 10 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
This weekend Attleborough travel to Scole for a 2.30pm kick off.