Wymondham darts player Nikki Goldsmith set to play for Wales
- Credit: Archant
Wymondham darts player Nikki Goldsmith has earned an international call-up - for Wales.
She qualifies to play for the Principality through her father, who was born in Pontypridd.
Nikki has played darts for Norfolk since 2009 and is poised to play her 75th game in the Inter-Counties competition.
She plays Super League darts for Wymondham, travelling all across the county to represent her team, and has been playing in local charity leagues since she was 17.
Darts runs in the family, with her husband Darren also playing for Norfolk and her children keen players.
You may also want to watch:
Nikki has been boosted by a sponsorship deal with Morley-based garage David Morter, who carry out car servicing, repairs and MOTs.
'David Morter offered to sponsor me to enable me to attend tournaments in the UK and across Europe for which I am extremely grateful,' she said.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 2 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 3 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 4 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 5 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 8 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 9 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote