Karate kids take note
New karate classes start at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham from Wednesday.The first class is free.Tiny Tigers Classes (4-6 years) are every Saturday from 9-9.
New karate classes start at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham from Wednesday.
The first class is free.
Tiny Tigers Classes (4-6 years) are every Saturday from 9-9.45am.
Tiny Tigers is a class that is suitable for both boys and girls, incorporating karate techniques with fun games to promote physical and mental skills in a safe, secure environment.
You may also want to watch:
Junior Karate Classes (6-15 years) are every Wednesday 6.30-7.30pm and Saturday 10-11am.
Junior karate classes are specially designed for boys and girls from the age of six to learn karate using many adapted methods, designed with awareness for children's safety.
- 1 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 9 Norfolk airfield to host testing of 'world-first' electric plane
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
Adult Karate (16+ years) classes are Wednesdays 7.30-8.30pm.
Adult karate classes are popular amongst men and women from the age of 16 that are keen to acquire karate skills, combining effective self-defence with a total body workout.