Karate kids take note
New karate classes start at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham from Wednesday.The first class is free.Tiny Tigers Classes (4-6 years) are every Saturday from 9-9.
New karate classes start at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham from Wednesday.
The first class is free.
Tiny Tigers Classes (4-6 years) are every Saturday from 9-9.45am.
Tiny Tigers is a class that is suitable for both boys and girls, incorporating karate techniques with fun games to promote physical and mental skills in a safe, secure environment.
You may also want to watch:
Junior Karate Classes (6-15 years) are every Wednesday 6.30-7.30pm and Saturday 10-11am.
Junior karate classes are specially designed for boys and girls from the age of six to learn karate using many adapted methods, designed with awareness for children's safety.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
Adult Karate (16+ years) classes are Wednesdays 7.30-8.30pm.
Adult karate classes are popular amongst men and women from the age of 16 that are keen to acquire karate skills, combining effective self-defence with a total body workout.