Karate kids take note
New karate classes start at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham from Wednesday.The first class is free.Tiny Tigers Classes (4-6 years) are every Saturday from 9-9.
New karate classes start at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham from Wednesday.
The first class is free.
Tiny Tigers Classes (4-6 years) are every Saturday from 9-9.45am.
Tiny Tigers is a class that is suitable for both boys and girls, incorporating karate techniques with fun games to promote physical and mental skills in a safe, secure environment.
Junior Karate Classes (6-15 years) are every Wednesday 6.30-7.30pm and Saturday 10-11am.
Junior karate classes are specially designed for boys and girls from the age of six to learn karate using many adapted methods, designed with awareness for children's safety.
- 1 Daughter's 100-mile charity pledge for father who died of cancer
- 2 A11 closure to continue as roadworks finally begin
- 3 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas
- 4 Pro dancer transforms Norfolk barber's shop into a new pilates studio
- 5 Heritage railway plans running days to celebrate Queen's Jubilee
- 6 Two lorries and two cars involved in crash on A11
- 7 Drivers face delays on A11 - and the bulk of the work has yet to begin
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Church with planning permission for home conversion up for auction
- 10 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
Adult Karate (16+ years) classes are Wednesdays 7.30-8.30pm.
Adult karate classes are popular amongst men and women from the age of 16 that are keen to acquire karate skills, combining effective self-defence with a total body workout.