Hethersett Hawks overpowered by visitors Great Blakenham
- Credit: Archant
Hethersett Hawks/Myhill Decorators faced a full-strength Great Blakenham side at the Memorial Playing Field and were overpowered 94-63.
Only Leigh Cossey offered a serious threat which was rewarded with a fine win in heat seven.
But by that time the side were 18 points down and Blakenham had the luxury of bringing in reserves for experience. Josh Brooke and Lewis Osborne were unbeaten for the visitors with Luke Harrison also impressive.
Details: L Cossey 16, D Chambers 12, G Morgan 10, O Buxton 10, H Hamill 8, D Butler 7, K Adams 1.
The Hawks' B team retained their unbeaten record in Division Two with an 85-72 win.
You may also want to watch:
Details: O Buxton 19, H Hamill 19, G Morgan 16, D Butler 15, G Larter 10, K Adams 6.
This Saturday several Hawks will be contesting the seven Norfolk titles at Eaton Park (1pm).
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 3 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 4 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?