Golden day for Wymondham club
Wymondham Judo Club were on spectacular form at the 2008 Regional Judo Championships held at Stalham, winning 16 out of the 22 gold medals.Junior white belts: Regional champs: Toby Bull, Joshua Spenton, Jacob Cook, James Gadsby, Martin Merryweather, Alex London, Mitch Daglish.
Wymondham Judo Club were on spectacular form at the 2008 Regional Judo Championships held at Stalham, winning 16 out of the 22 gold medals.
Junior white belts: Regional champs: Toby Bull, Joshua Spenton, Jacob Cook, James Gadsby, Martin Merryweather, Alex London, Mitch Daglish. Silver medal: Elsie Sturdy, James Bridges, Eddie Elliot. Bronze medal: Emma Merryweather, Liam Marshall, Gabriel Guilfoyle, Thomas Starling, Zac Daglish, Thomas Marshall.
Junior all-grade: Regional champs: River Morris, Megan Westenholme, Sherridan Dye, Huw Thomas, Ashley Harrop, Alexander Tonnison, Toby Goodrum. Silver medal: Kiya Claydon, Megan Thomas. Bronze medal: Amelia Sturdy, Fenn Morris, Robert Bull, Thomas Goodrum.
Intermediate (16-18) Women: Regional champ: Rebecca Anderson-Brown. Women all-grade: silver medal: Emma Thomas.
You may also want to watch:
Men under-black belt: silver medal: Adam Claydon. Bronze medal: Andrew Gadsby. Black belts men: Regional champ: Martin Bentley. Silver medal: Carey Pearson.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary