Fran hits a hat-trick for Bucks
OLD Buckenham II started the second half of the season with a well-deserved 4-1 win over hosts Pelicans III.Buckenham looked strong from the start, with good positive passing between the midfield and forwards.
OLD Buckenham II started the second half of the season with a well-deserved 4-1 win over hosts Pelicans III.
Buckenham looked strong from the start, with good positive passing between the midfield and forwards.
Grace Darrah, Lily Pomfret, Fran Halstead, Millie Clarke and Lizz Shaw working well together resulted in Buckenham's first goal. Buckenham continued to put on the pressure but were caught out when Pelicans broke through to make it one each just before half-time.
The second half started much the same as the first with Buckenham playing very well, the youngsters now regular members of the team swapping in and out of the game fully involved in the match.
You may also want to watch:
Louise Watson made some excellent runs down the left side, finishing with crosses into the D. Ellie Shaw came close to scoring, but it was Fran Halstead who had the finishing touch, getting a hat-trick.
Pelicans did give a good game but were unable to stop Buckenham.
- 1 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 2 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 3 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 10 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
The voting was very close for player of the match but it went to Fran Halstead.