Draw for Wymondham
WYMONDHAM put in a battling team performance to draw 2-2 with K&P Reserves. As is the norm with Wymondham, changes were forced upon manager Garwood. Kirkley had the better of the opening stages.
WYMONDHAM put in a battling team performance to draw 2-2 with K&P Reserves. As is the norm with Wymondham, changes were forced upon manager Garwood.
Kirkley had the better of the opening stages. The back four of Rackham, Cracknell, Peel and Hill protected keeper Hodges impeccably.
From the first real opening Kirkley took the lead midway through the half. A through ball was slipped to the onrushing Kirkley player. He drew keeper Hodges and slotted into the roof of the net.
This spurned Town on and they started to put some tough tackles in on their more illustrious opponents. The equaliser came from a Rackham throw-in. Scadden turned his marker in the box, he drew the keeper and slotted home from close range.
You may also want to watch:
Confidence increased and Town held their own for the reminder of the half.
Kirkley added another goal but Wymondham's second came from the penalty spot for hand-ball and Priest held his nerve and slotted home.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
MoM: Cracknell in defence.