Draw for Wymondham
WYMONDHAM put in a battling team performance to draw 2-2 with K&P Reserves. As is the norm with Wymondham, changes were forced upon manager Garwood. Kirkley had the better of the opening stages.
WYMONDHAM put in a battling team performance to draw 2-2 with K&P Reserves. As is the norm with Wymondham, changes were forced upon manager Garwood.
Kirkley had the better of the opening stages. The back four of Rackham, Cracknell, Peel and Hill protected keeper Hodges impeccably.
From the first real opening Kirkley took the lead midway through the half. A through ball was slipped to the onrushing Kirkley player. He drew keeper Hodges and slotted into the roof of the net.
This spurned Town on and they started to put some tough tackles in on their more illustrious opponents. The equaliser came from a Rackham throw-in. Scadden turned his marker in the box, he drew the keeper and slotted home from close range.
You may also want to watch:
Confidence increased and Town held their own for the reminder of the half.
Kirkley added another goal but Wymondham's second came from the penalty spot for hand-ball and Priest held his nerve and slotted home.
- 1 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 2 Town's hair salon set to reopen under new name and owner on April 12
- 3 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 4 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12
- 5 How taking an alpaca for a walk became a staycation trend
- 6 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Disruption begins as roundabout work completed
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Being back at school is gift - Norfolk teen reveals lockdown woes
MoM: Cracknell in defence.