Disappointing start to season for Hethersett teams
- Credit: PA
Hethersett Athletic's senior teams had a disappointing start to the new season, taking just one point from four games in two leagues.
This season sees Hethersett Athletic Saturday and Hethersett Athletic Old Boys both competing in Division One of the Central and South Norfolk League following its amalgamation with the former Norwich Saturday League.
It was a shaky start for both, however, as Saturday went down 4-1 at home to Longham and Old Boys lost 2-0 at Mulbarton A.
Athletic Sunday Firsts were well beaten by Woolpack 6-0 in the Norwich Sunday League Division Two, while the reserves were the only club team to take a point following a 1-1 draw at home to FC Viking in Division Four with their goal coming from Dion Hill.
This week Hethersett Saturday visit Sporle while Old Boys are home to Shipdham.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday Reserves are away to Nelson Athletic.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain