Disappointing start to season for Hethersett teams
- Credit: PA
Hethersett Athletic's senior teams had a disappointing start to the new season, taking just one point from four games in two leagues.
This season sees Hethersett Athletic Saturday and Hethersett Athletic Old Boys both competing in Division One of the Central and South Norfolk League following its amalgamation with the former Norwich Saturday League.
It was a shaky start for both, however, as Saturday went down 4-1 at home to Longham and Old Boys lost 2-0 at Mulbarton A.
Athletic Sunday Firsts were well beaten by Woolpack 6-0 in the Norwich Sunday League Division Two, while the reserves were the only club team to take a point following a 1-1 draw at home to FC Viking in Division Four with their goal coming from Dion Hill.
This week Hethersett Saturday visit Sporle while Old Boys are home to Shipdham.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday Reserves are away to Nelson Athletic.
- 1 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 7 People with Covid could get £500 to stay at home
- 8 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school