Disappointing start to season for Hethersett teams
- Credit: PA
Hethersett Athletic's senior teams had a disappointing start to the new season, taking just one point from four games in two leagues.
This season sees Hethersett Athletic Saturday and Hethersett Athletic Old Boys both competing in Division One of the Central and South Norfolk League following its amalgamation with the former Norwich Saturday League.
It was a shaky start for both, however, as Saturday went down 4-1 at home to Longham and Old Boys lost 2-0 at Mulbarton A.
Athletic Sunday Firsts were well beaten by Woolpack 6-0 in the Norwich Sunday League Division Two, while the reserves were the only club team to take a point following a 1-1 draw at home to FC Viking in Division Four with their goal coming from Dion Hill.
This week Hethersett Saturday visit Sporle while Old Boys are home to Shipdham.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday Reserves are away to Nelson Athletic.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 6 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 7 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 8 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 9 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 10 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote