Busy time for Connaught
IN recent weeks Connaught Bowls Club, Attleborough, have played many competitive short mat matches.In the Breckland League Connaught A had narrow victories against Connaught B, winning 69-55 and 6-4, and at home against Hingham B by 78-51 and 6-4.
IN recent weeks Connaught Bowls Club, Attleborough, have played many competitive short mat matches.
In the Breckland League Connaught A had narrow victories against Connaught B, winning 69-55 and 6-4, and at home against Hingham B by 78-51 and 6-4.
In the A v B match Alison Rush and Ralf Ramm for the B team both skipped their triples to single shot wins.
For the A team Bill Adcock won by three shots against Alan Marshall and Sheila Bragg beat Joyce Hazell by
You may also want to watch:
Also in the Breckland League Connaught B won at Harling Rec by 77-56 and 8-2 and at home to Hingham B by
- 1 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 2 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 3 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 30,000 people in Norfolk have received first Covid vaccine dose so far
- 10 Bird flu containment 'successfully completed' at infected turkey farms
119-40 and 9-1 before giving Connaught A a hard fight in the derby match.
Against Hingham B John Winup's
triple won by 41-3 and Joyce Hazell's
In the South Norfolk League Connaught won 56-49 and 8-2 at Mulbarton and followed up with a good win by 72-34 and 10-0 at home to a useful Horsford side.
Connaught then met more than their match at Hempnall, going down 43-58 and 2-8 but giving the powerful home side a run for their money in four close contests.
In the Tens League Connaught found Hempnall in irresistible form on home mats and lost by 29-78 and 0-4.