Boro hit four for victory
Sprowston Ath Re 3, Attleborough 4Boro maintained their early-season momentum with this away win.Some anxious moments - most of which were self inflicted - some inspired goalkeeping and poor finishing meant Boro did not make the most of their chances.
Sprowston Ath Re 3, Attleborough 4
Boro maintained their early-season momentum with this away win.
Some anxious moments - most of which were self inflicted - some inspired goalkeeping and poor finishing meant Boro did not make the most of their chances.
Although the home side took the lead, Boro drew level by half time through Roy Bevis.
The second half saw the home side take the lead. This spurred urgency into Boro, who drew level when Jamie Maxwell Stuart netted.
Goals from Bevis and Chris Holmes gave Boro a comfortable cushion.
- 1 Trust visited four times by Ofsted during pandemic celebrates verdict
- 2 Stunning images of Norfolk's 'Wolf Moon'
- 3 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 4 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 5 Delays and road partially blocked after crash near Wymondham
- 6 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 7 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days
- 8 Town rocked by shooting of former mayor
- 9 Teen to stand trial accused of sexual assault
- 10 A11 reopened after two-vehicle crash
Sprowston did score a third but Boro held on for the three points.