Boro hit four for victory
Sprowston Ath Re 3, Attleborough 4Boro maintained their early-season momentum with this away win.Some anxious moments - most of which were self inflicted - some inspired goalkeeping and poor finishing meant Boro did not make the most of their chances.
Sprowston Ath Re 3, Attleborough 4
Boro maintained their early-season momentum with this away win.
Some anxious moments - most of which were self inflicted - some inspired goalkeeping and poor finishing meant Boro did not make the most of their chances.
Although the home side took the lead, Boro drew level by half time through Roy Bevis.
You may also want to watch:
The second half saw the home side take the lead. This spurred urgency into Boro, who drew level when Jamie Maxwell Stuart netted.
Goals from Bevis and Chris Holmes gave Boro a comfortable cushion.
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk
Sprowston did score a third but Boro held on for the three points.