Boro all set for kick-off
Attleborough Town round off their pre-season programme with the first team away at Sprowston Athletic, kick-off 2.30pm. The reserves are at home against Long Stratton, at Gaymers 3pm kick-off.
Attleborough Town round off their pre-season programme with the first team away at Sprowston Athletic, kick-off 2.30pm.
The reserves are at home against Long Stratton, at Gaymers 3pm kick-off.
This follows on from games against North Walsham, Harleston, Norwich St Johns, Blofield and Reffley Royals for the first team, and Harleston, Mousehold, and Tacolneston for the Reserves.
Training has also been well attended. There are several new faces at the club along with a good majority from last season, hopefully all with the same aim, to do their best for the Boro.
You may also want to watch:
Managers John Vincent (First) and Terry McArthur (Reserves) are both looking at having a successful season, which starts in earnest on Tuesday, August 17 when the Reserves are at home to Mundford Reserves kick-off 6.30pm.
The first team open the next day and are also at home against Sprowston Athletic Reserves kick-off 6.30pm.
- 1 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 2 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 3 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
All support would be more than welcome.