Boro all set for kick-off
Attleborough Town round off their pre-season programme with the first team away at Sprowston Athletic, kick-off 2.30pm. The reserves are at home against Long Stratton, at Gaymers 3pm kick-off.
Attleborough Town round off their pre-season programme with the first team away at Sprowston Athletic, kick-off 2.30pm.
The reserves are at home against Long Stratton, at Gaymers 3pm kick-off.
This follows on from games against North Walsham, Harleston, Norwich St Johns, Blofield and Reffley Royals for the first team, and Harleston, Mousehold, and Tacolneston for the Reserves.
Training has also been well attended. There are several new faces at the club along with a good majority from last season, hopefully all with the same aim, to do their best for the Boro.
You may also want to watch:
Managers John Vincent (First) and Terry McArthur (Reserves) are both looking at having a successful season, which starts in earnest on Tuesday, August 17 when the Reserves are at home to Mundford Reserves kick-off 6.30pm.
The first team open the next day and are also at home against Sprowston Athletic Reserves kick-off 6.30pm.
- 1 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 2 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 3 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 30,000 people in Norfolk have received first Covid vaccine dose so far
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 9 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
All support would be more than welcome.