Boro all set for kick-off
Attleborough Town round off their pre-season programme with the first team away at Sprowston Athletic, kick-off 2.30pm. The reserves are at home against Long Stratton, at Gaymers 3pm kick-off.
Attleborough Town round off their pre-season programme with the first team away at Sprowston Athletic, kick-off 2.30pm.
The reserves are at home against Long Stratton, at Gaymers 3pm kick-off.
This follows on from games against North Walsham, Harleston, Norwich St Johns, Blofield and Reffley Royals for the first team, and Harleston, Mousehold, and Tacolneston for the Reserves.
Training has also been well attended. There are several new faces at the club along with a good majority from last season, hopefully all with the same aim, to do their best for the Boro.
Managers John Vincent (First) and Terry McArthur (Reserves) are both looking at having a successful season, which starts in earnest on Tuesday, August 17 when the Reserves are at home to Mundford Reserves kick-off 6.30pm.
The first team open the next day and are also at home against Sprowston Athletic Reserves kick-off 6.30pm.
- 1 Two lorries and two cars involved in crash on A11
- 2 Recessions, a fire and a pandemic: Landlords look back on 20 years at pub
- 3 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 4 Drivers face delays on A11 - and the bulk of the work has yet to begin
- 5 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 6 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 7 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 8 A11 bus service diverted as ongoing roadworks cause severe delays
- 9 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 10 Drivers facing long delays as A11 roadworks continue
All support would be more than welcome.