Boost for boxers
Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club have agreed a two-year Principal Sponsorship package with local Donna Kissinger Estate Agents & Property Management, who are based in Attleborough.
Donna Kissinger said: 'Having seen the club gym and all that the club has to offer and the dedication and enthusiasm of the management team, I am proud to become the principal sponsor of the club and look forward to seeing the club grow from strength to strength.'
Jeremy Burton, chairman of Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club, said: I am delighted that Donna Kissinger is our first sponsor for the club and this two-year package will give the club a sound financial platform.
'Donna is known within the town for putting support back into the community and I am confident that this link will prove beneficial to both parties.'
The club is open to all (male and female), and classes start from aged eight upwards including specific ladies' and men's sessions.
For the full gym timetable visit the club's website at attleboroughamateurboxingclub.co.uk
- 1 Trust visited four times by Ofsted during pandemic celebrates verdict
- 2 Stunning images of Norfolk's 'Wolf Moon'
- 3 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 4 Delays and road partially blocked after crash near Wymondham
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 7 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days
- 8 Town rocked by shooting of former mayor
- 9 Teen to stand trial accused of sexual assault
- 10 Cowboy builder Kyle Muir admits fleecing customers out of £48,300
LINING UP: From left, Richard Caston (AABC president), Douglas Stratton (AABC boxer), Donna Kissinger, Mark Riley (AABC boxer), Peter Neal (AABC secretary and vice-chairman) Jeremy Burton (AABC chairman).