Boost for boxers
Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club have agreed a two-year Principal Sponsorship package with local Donna Kissinger Estate Agents & Property Management, who are based in Attleborough.
Donna Kissinger said: 'Having seen the club gym and all that the club has to offer and the dedication and enthusiasm of the management team, I am proud to become the principal sponsor of the club and look forward to seeing the club grow from strength to strength.'
Jeremy Burton, chairman of Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club, said: I am delighted that Donna Kissinger is our first sponsor for the club and this two-year package will give the club a sound financial platform.
'Donna is known within the town for putting support back into the community and I am confident that this link will prove beneficial to both parties.'
The club is open to all (male and female), and classes start from aged eight upwards including specific ladies' and men's sessions.
You may also want to watch:
For the full gym timetable visit the club's website at attleboroughamateurboxingclub.co.uk
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 3 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 7 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
LINING UP: From left, Richard Caston (AABC president), Douglas Stratton (AABC boxer), Donna Kissinger, Mark Riley (AABC boxer), Peter Neal (AABC secretary and vice-chairman) Jeremy Burton (AABC chairman).