Boost for boxers
Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club have agreed a two-year Principal Sponsorship package with local Donna Kissinger Estate Agents & Property Management, who are based in Attleborough.
Donna Kissinger said: 'Having seen the club gym and all that the club has to offer and the dedication and enthusiasm of the management team, I am proud to become the principal sponsor of the club and look forward to seeing the club grow from strength to strength.'
Jeremy Burton, chairman of Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club, said: I am delighted that Donna Kissinger is our first sponsor for the club and this two-year package will give the club a sound financial platform.
'Donna is known within the town for putting support back into the community and I am confident that this link will prove beneficial to both parties.'
The club is open to all (male and female), and classes start from aged eight upwards including specific ladies' and men's sessions.
For the full gym timetable visit the club's website at attleboroughamateurboxingclub.co.uk
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 Road closed in mid Norfolk after electrical cables catch fire
- 3 Man accused of £3.5m whiskey theft due back in court
- 4 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 5 New boss at historic Norfolk pub launches fresh menu and community events
- 6 Football club treasurer stole funds to pay for slimming pills
- 7 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 8 'It's frustrating' - Vandals damage medieval church's stained glass windows
- 9 Former bank in town could become a Domino's takeaway
- 10 Fast & Furious and Star Wars actor dines in Norfolk pub
LINING UP: From left, Richard Caston (AABC president), Douglas Stratton (AABC boxer), Donna Kissinger, Mark Riley (AABC boxer), Peter Neal (AABC secretary and vice-chairman) Jeremy Burton (AABC chairman).