Boost for boxers
Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club have agreed a two-year Principal Sponsorship package with local Donna Kissinger Estate Agents & Property Management, who are based in Attleborough.
Donna Kissinger said: 'Having seen the club gym and all that the club has to offer and the dedication and enthusiasm of the management team, I am proud to become the principal sponsor of the club and look forward to seeing the club grow from strength to strength.'
Jeremy Burton, chairman of Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club, said: I am delighted that Donna Kissinger is our first sponsor for the club and this two-year package will give the club a sound financial platform.
'Donna is known within the town for putting support back into the community and I am confident that this link will prove beneficial to both parties.'
The club is open to all (male and female), and classes start from aged eight upwards including specific ladies' and men's sessions.
You may also want to watch:
For the full gym timetable visit the club's website at attleboroughamateurboxingclub.co.uk
- 1 Man taken to hospital after van flips at A11 roundabout
- 2 Air ambulance attends crash on the A11
- 3 Major new £20m green business park approved
- 4 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 5 7 things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 6 'It's what they need to thrive': Butchers for dogs opens in town
- 7 Concerns wait for plan review could open door to 'aggressive' development
- 8 What pension amount should I aim for?
- 9 How to transfer ISAs after someone has died
- 10 New interior design and homeware shop opens in town
LINING UP: From left, Richard Caston (AABC president), Douglas Stratton (AABC boxer), Donna Kissinger, Mark Riley (AABC boxer), Peter Neal (AABC secretary and vice-chairman) Jeremy Burton (AABC chairman).