Boost for boxers
Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club have agreed a two-year Principal Sponsorship package with local Donna Kissinger Estate Agents & Property Management, who are based in Attleborough.
Donna Kissinger said: 'Having seen the club gym and all that the club has to offer and the dedication and enthusiasm of the management team, I am proud to become the principal sponsor of the club and look forward to seeing the club grow from strength to strength.'
Jeremy Burton, chairman of Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club, said: I am delighted that Donna Kissinger is our first sponsor for the club and this two-year package will give the club a sound financial platform.
'Donna is known within the town for putting support back into the community and I am confident that this link will prove beneficial to both parties.'
The club is open to all (male and female), and classes start from aged eight upwards including specific ladies' and men's sessions.
You may also want to watch:
For the full gym timetable visit the club's website at attleboroughamateurboxingclub.co.uk
- 1 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Heritage railway announces delay to reopening
- 4 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 Summer solstice 2021: Five best places to watch it in Norfolk
- 7 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 8 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 9 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 10 More details on 350-home proposal revealed
LINING UP: From left, Richard Caston (AABC president), Douglas Stratton (AABC boxer), Donna Kissinger, Mark Riley (AABC boxer), Peter Neal (AABC secretary and vice-chairman) Jeremy Burton (AABC chairman).