Attleborough Junior School’s delight
CHAMPION FEELING: Attleborough Junior School won the South-East England Schools seven-a-side tournament on Saturday to become the U11 Norfolk champions.
Attleborough had already won their district competition earlier in the season to gain a place at the county final.
On Saturday they competed against St William's Primary, North Wootton Primary, Woodlands Junior and Stalham Junior in a very competitive tournament.
Attleborough Junior School remained undefeated to secure victory in their final game against Stalham.
The 2-1 victory has earned the school a place in the Area Final where they will compete against the champions from 11 other counties with a place at the national finals at stake.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year