Attleborough Junior School’s delight
CHAMPION FEELING: Attleborough Junior School won the South-East England Schools seven-a-side tournament on Saturday to become the U11 Norfolk champions.
Attleborough had already won their district competition earlier in the season to gain a place at the county final.
On Saturday they competed against St William's Primary, North Wootton Primary, Woodlands Junior and Stalham Junior in a very competitive tournament.
Attleborough Junior School remained undefeated to secure victory in their final game against Stalham.
The 2-1 victory has earned the school a place in the Area Final where they will compete against the champions from 11 other counties with a place at the national finals at stake.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 2 Ex-pupils and staff reunite at former village school
- 3 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 4 Arts centre announces reopening after Covid-forced hibernation
- 5 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 6 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 7 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 8 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 9 'Surgery will buckle' - warning new homes will push Hethersett to crisis
- 10 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser