Youths questioned over Wymondham car damage
Two youths from the Wymondham area have been interviewed by police after a number of vehicles were damaged in the town.The offenders were driving a Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 in the early hours of August 17 when it was involved in a multiple collisions with parked cars along Pople Street.
A TEENAGER has been charged after several parked cars were damaged by an out of control 4x4 in Wymondham.
The 15-year-old boy has been charged with taking a vehicle without consent, driving with no insurance and no driving licence and failing to stop at the scene of an accident.
He will appear at Swaffham Youth Court next month.
A second youth has been given a final police warning for his part in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Residents were woken by the noise of the collisions, which occurred around 2.45am on Tuesday August 17 when parked vehicles were damaged along Pople Street in the town.
About nine vehicles were damaged. The Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 that was involved was taken in Market Street and was later abandoned.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 10 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary