Youths questioned over Wymondham car damage
Two youths from the Wymondham area have been interviewed by police after a number of vehicles were damaged in the town.The offenders were driving a Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 in the early hours of August 17 when it was involved in a multiple collisions with parked cars along Pople Street.
A TEENAGER has been charged after several parked cars were damaged by an out of control 4x4 in Wymondham.
The 15-year-old boy has been charged with taking a vehicle without consent, driving with no insurance and no driving licence and failing to stop at the scene of an accident.
He will appear at Swaffham Youth Court next month.
A second youth has been given a final police warning for his part in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Residents were woken by the noise of the collisions, which occurred around 2.45am on Tuesday August 17 when parked vehicles were damaged along Pople Street in the town.
About nine vehicles were damaged. The Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 that was involved was taken in Market Street and was later abandoned.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 5 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 8 Norfolk airfield to host testing of 'world-first' electric plane
- 9 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 10 Car dealership next to doctor's surgery given go-ahead