Youths questioned over Wymondham car damage
Two youths from the Wymondham area have been interviewed by police after a number of vehicles were damaged in the town.The offenders were driving a Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 in the early hours of August 17 when it was involved in a multiple collisions with parked cars along Pople Street.
A TEENAGER has been charged after several parked cars were damaged by an out of control 4x4 in Wymondham.
The 15-year-old boy has been charged with taking a vehicle without consent, driving with no insurance and no driving licence and failing to stop at the scene of an accident.
He will appear at Swaffham Youth Court next month.
A second youth has been given a final police warning for his part in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Residents were woken by the noise of the collisions, which occurred around 2.45am on Tuesday August 17 when parked vehicles were damaged along Pople Street in the town.
About nine vehicles were damaged. The Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 that was involved was taken in Market Street and was later abandoned.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 3 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 6 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 7 Long tailbacks on A11 after crash
- 8 WATCH: Speedy Eva, 81, runs fastest mile on record for her age group
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show