Main road into town closed after crash
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to avoid a main road into a town centre after a crash.
Police were called at about 10.30am today, after a Seat Leon crashed on Norwich Road, Wymondham.
The road, heading towards the town centre, is closed and a diversion has been put in place.
On Twitter South Norfolk Police said: "RTC on Norwich Rd, Wymondham, outside Morrisons.
"Norwich Road heading towards the town is closed and traffic is being diverted down Postmill close. Traffic is heavy in the area, so please avoid if possible.
You may also want to watch:
"Recovery is on route and police are directing traffic."
Fire crews from Wymondham were called to the scene to make it safe.
- 1 Town's hair salon set to reopen under new name and owner on April 12
- 2 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 3 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 4 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 5 How taking an alpaca for a walk became a staycation trend
- 6 Being back at school is gift - Norfolk teen reveals lockdown woes
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Canaries and Wonder Woman used to raise endometriosis awareness
- 9 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 10 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12
No-one is believed to have been injured.