Main road into town closed after crash
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to avoid a main road into a town centre after a crash.
Police were called at about 10.30am today, after a Seat Leon crashed on Norwich Road, Wymondham.
The road, heading towards the town centre, is closed and a diversion has been put in place.
On Twitter South Norfolk Police said: "RTC on Norwich Rd, Wymondham, outside Morrisons.
"Norwich Road heading towards the town is closed and traffic is being diverted down Postmill close. Traffic is heavy in the area, so please avoid if possible.
You may also want to watch:
"Recovery is on route and police are directing traffic."
Fire crews from Wymondham were called to the scene to make it safe.
- 1 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 2 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 3 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 5 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 6 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 7 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 8 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 9 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham
- 10 Norfolk sports retailer opens new fitness showroom
No-one is believed to have been injured.