Main road into town closed after crash
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to avoid a main road into a town centre after a crash.
Police were called at about 10.30am today, after a Seat Leon crashed on Norwich Road, Wymondham.
The road, heading towards the town centre, is closed and a diversion has been put in place.
On Twitter South Norfolk Police said: "RTC on Norwich Rd, Wymondham, outside Morrisons.
"Norwich Road heading towards the town is closed and traffic is being diverted down Postmill close. Traffic is heavy in the area, so please avoid if possible.
You may also want to watch:
"Recovery is on route and police are directing traffic."
Fire crews from Wymondham were called to the scene to make it safe.
- 1 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 8 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
No-one is believed to have been injured.