Main road into town closed after crash
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to avoid a main road into a town centre after a crash.
Police were called at about 10.30am today, after a Seat Leon crashed on Norwich Road, Wymondham.
The road, heading towards the town centre, is closed and a diversion has been put in place.
On Twitter South Norfolk Police said: "RTC on Norwich Rd, Wymondham, outside Morrisons.
"Norwich Road heading towards the town is closed and traffic is being diverted down Postmill close. Traffic is heavy in the area, so please avoid if possible.
You may also want to watch:
"Recovery is on route and police are directing traffic."
Fire crews from Wymondham were called to the scene to make it safe.
- 1 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 2 'Oh, crumbs' - Maximus, 2, inspires mum's lockdown biscuit business
- 3 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 4 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 5 ‘Play your part in history’ - army of Norfolk volunteers needed for Covid vaccine roll out
- 6 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 Lotus Cars ‘larger than life’ designer dies aged 76
- 9 Daily coronavirus cases in Norfolk soar again
- 10 Man suffers life-threatening injuries in crash which closed A11 for several hours
No-one is believed to have been injured.