Stabbing victim’s inquest adjourned
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a man who was stabbed in a Norfolk town has been adjourned.
A pre-inquest review into the death of Kumarathas Rajasingam, 57, of Burdock Close, Wymondham, was held yesterday at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said investigations were ongoing and adjourned for another pre-inquest review on October 3.
Police were called to the house on Burdock Close at around 11.50pm on March 16 where Mr Rajasingam was found with serious wounds to his head and chest.
He died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital the following morning.
You may also want to watch:
Jeyamalar Kumarathas, 54, and of Burdock Close in Wymondham, has been charged in connection with the murder of her husband.
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 9 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 10 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure