Stabbing victim’s inquest adjourned
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a man who was stabbed in a Norfolk town has been adjourned.
A pre-inquest review into the death of Kumarathas Rajasingam, 57, of Burdock Close, Wymondham, was held yesterday at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said investigations were ongoing and adjourned for another pre-inquest review on October 3.
Police were called to the house on Burdock Close at around 11.50pm on March 16 where Mr Rajasingam was found with serious wounds to his head and chest.
He died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital the following morning.
You may also want to watch:
Jeyamalar Kumarathas, 54, and of Burdock Close in Wymondham, has been charged in connection with the murder of her husband.
- 1 Just 65 people vote in referendum on town council's future
- 2 Certificates for Wymondham in Bloom floral displays announced
- 3 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 4 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 5 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Wymondham raises flag ahead of Norwich Pride 2021
- 8 Headteacher 'delighted' as new space created for primary school
- 9 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 10 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show