Stabbing victim’s inquest adjourned
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a man who was stabbed in a Norfolk town has been adjourned.
A pre-inquest review into the death of Kumarathas Rajasingam, 57, of Burdock Close, Wymondham, was held yesterday at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said investigations were ongoing and adjourned for another pre-inquest review on October 3.
Police were called to the house on Burdock Close at around 11.50pm on March 16 where Mr Rajasingam was found with serious wounds to his head and chest.
He died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital the following morning.
You may also want to watch:
Jeyamalar Kumarathas, 54, and of Burdock Close in Wymondham, has been charged in connection with the murder of her husband.
- 1 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 4 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 5 Norwich teacher questions home secretary over Covid policy in schools
- 6 People with Covid could get £500 to stay at home
- 7 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 8 New Covid variant has 'higher degree of mortality', warns PM
- 9 Council agrees u-turn on churchyard grass cutting
- 10 Date for museum's reopening 'pencilled in' after missing whole 2020 season