Stabbing victim’s inquest adjourned
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a man who was stabbed in a Norfolk town has been adjourned.
A pre-inquest review into the death of Kumarathas Rajasingam, 57, of Burdock Close, Wymondham, was held yesterday at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said investigations were ongoing and adjourned for another pre-inquest review on October 3.
Police were called to the house on Burdock Close at around 11.50pm on March 16 where Mr Rajasingam was found with serious wounds to his head and chest.
He died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital the following morning.
You may also want to watch:
Jeyamalar Kumarathas, 54, and of Burdock Close in Wymondham, has been charged in connection with the murder of her husband.
- 1 Town's hair salon set to reopen under new name and owner on April 12
- 2 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 3 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 4 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 5 How taking an alpaca for a walk became a staycation trend
- 6 Being back at school is gift - Norfolk teen reveals lockdown woes
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Canaries and Wonder Woman used to raise endometriosis awareness
- 9 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 10 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12