Wymondham solicitor Laura is named a student of the year after high exam marks
- Credit: Archant
A recently-qualified solcitor has picked up a student of the year prize.
Fosters' wills, trusts and probate Solicitor Laura van Ree was awarded the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners, Administration of Estates, Student of the Year Award after achieving the highest mark in England and Wales in the November 2013 exams.
Ms van Ree, who only qualified as a solicitor in August last year, immediately set to work achieving the highly-regarded qualification and will take her second exam this May just before attending the lunch for award winners on the June 4.
Stephen Green, head of Fosters' wills, trusts and probate department, based in Wymondham said: 'This is a fantastic achievement and one of which Laura should be justifiably proud.
'Following her qualification into the wills, trusts and probate department, she has continued to maintain the high standards that she sets herself and has already gained a reputation with clients and colleagues alike for her hard working and dedicated approach to her work.
You may also want to watch:
'She is an asset to the department.'
- 1 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 £4.8m funding to tackle scourge of drugs in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 8 'We won't throw away masks or anti-bac': Couple book post-vaccine holiday
- 9 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 10 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk