Wymondham solicitor Laura is named a student of the year after high exam marks
- Credit: Archant
A recently-qualified solcitor has picked up a student of the year prize.
Fosters' wills, trusts and probate Solicitor Laura van Ree was awarded the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners, Administration of Estates, Student of the Year Award after achieving the highest mark in England and Wales in the November 2013 exams.
Ms van Ree, who only qualified as a solicitor in August last year, immediately set to work achieving the highly-regarded qualification and will take her second exam this May just before attending the lunch for award winners on the June 4.
Stephen Green, head of Fosters' wills, trusts and probate department, based in Wymondham said: 'This is a fantastic achievement and one of which Laura should be justifiably proud.
'Following her qualification into the wills, trusts and probate department, she has continued to maintain the high standards that she sets herself and has already gained a reputation with clients and colleagues alike for her hard working and dedicated approach to her work.
You may also want to watch:
'She is an asset to the department.'
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
- 4 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 5 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 6 'It's a big loss' - Town's business owners react after Lloyds announces closure
- 7 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 8 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide