Wymondham solicitor Laura is named a student of the year after high exam marks
- Credit: Archant
A recently-qualified solcitor has picked up a student of the year prize.
Fosters' wills, trusts and probate Solicitor Laura van Ree was awarded the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners, Administration of Estates, Student of the Year Award after achieving the highest mark in England and Wales in the November 2013 exams.
Ms van Ree, who only qualified as a solicitor in August last year, immediately set to work achieving the highly-regarded qualification and will take her second exam this May just before attending the lunch for award winners on the June 4.
Stephen Green, head of Fosters' wills, trusts and probate department, based in Wymondham said: 'This is a fantastic achievement and one of which Laura should be justifiably proud.
'Following her qualification into the wills, trusts and probate department, she has continued to maintain the high standards that she sets herself and has already gained a reputation with clients and colleagues alike for her hard working and dedicated approach to her work.
You may also want to watch:
'She is an asset to the department.'
- 1 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 2 Anorexic woman calls for BMI to be scrapped in assessing need for help
- 3 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 4 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 5 Deaf sheepdog returns to work - after learning sign language
- 6 Man to be sentenced over Wymondham arson
- 7 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 8 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published