Wymondham solicitor Laura is named a student of the year after high exam marks
- Credit: Archant
A recently-qualified solcitor has picked up a student of the year prize.
Fosters' wills, trusts and probate Solicitor Laura van Ree was awarded the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners, Administration of Estates, Student of the Year Award after achieving the highest mark in England and Wales in the November 2013 exams.
Ms van Ree, who only qualified as a solicitor in August last year, immediately set to work achieving the highly-regarded qualification and will take her second exam this May just before attending the lunch for award winners on the June 4.
Stephen Green, head of Fosters' wills, trusts and probate department, based in Wymondham said: 'This is a fantastic achievement and one of which Laura should be justifiably proud.
'Following her qualification into the wills, trusts and probate department, she has continued to maintain the high standards that she sets herself and has already gained a reputation with clients and colleagues alike for her hard working and dedicated approach to her work.
You may also want to watch:
'She is an asset to the department.'
- 1 Primary pupils thrilled by book donation
- 2 Cattle farmers and butchers create super-local food chain
- 3 WATCH: Speedy Eva, 81, runs fastest mile on record for her age group
- 4 Cyclists set for 112-mile night ride in aid of 'always happy' Olivia, 7
- 5 Bakeaholics teen owner buys herself a whopping new kitchen
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould