Do They Know It’s Christmas in Wymondham?
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been put out calling on Wymondham residents to take part in a festive sing-along of Band Aid's popular Christmas song.
Ellie Wigney, a student at Wymondham Sixth Form, posted on the Wymondham Ways public Facebook group on Wednesday asking for any vocal volunteers.
As part of her A-Level Film Studies class, she is making a Wymondham based version song and music video of Band Aid's Do They Know It's Christmas?.
In her post, she calls for volunteer residents to meet her and her fellow students at The Market Cross in Wymondham at 6:30pm on Monday 11 December. She said the filming and singing will take around 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
Singers of all abilities are welcome as Ellie emphasises that this is not a singing competition.
You may also want to watch:
'Just smiley faces, a mix of ages and some festive sing-along fun' are needed, she writes. Tinsel and Christmas jumpers very welcome too.
Since posting to the Facebook group Ellie has had a huge reaction to her plea, with over 70 likes and 50 shares.
For any questions or further information please comment on the Facebook post here.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 5 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 8 Norfolk airfield to host testing of 'world-first' electric plane
- 9 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 10 Car dealership next to doctor's surgery given go-ahead