Wymondham sculptor has display open to the public
- Credit: Archant
A Wymondham-based wood sculptor has opened an exhibition of his work to the public.
Martin Pigg's work is inspired by regeneration and new beginnings, creating art from trees that would otherwise have been discarded or used as firewood.
The display includes a large array of outdoor sculptures, a Seed Pod chair, wooden personalised flowers available in a range of sizes - designed as a gift for wedding, anniversaries and other special occasions - and smaller wall hangings and candle holders.
The exhibition, at Bowers Farm in Rockland St Peter, which opened last weekend, is open this Saturday and Sunday, between 10am and 5pm on each day.
Tea and biscuits are available for visitors.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Mrr Pigg's wood sculptures, visit www.naturalsculpture.co.uk
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 4 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 5 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide