Wymondham sculptor has display open to the public
- Credit: Archant
A Wymondham-based wood sculptor has opened an exhibition of his work to the public.
Martin Pigg's work is inspired by regeneration and new beginnings, creating art from trees that would otherwise have been discarded or used as firewood.
The display includes a large array of outdoor sculptures, a Seed Pod chair, wooden personalised flowers available in a range of sizes - designed as a gift for wedding, anniversaries and other special occasions - and smaller wall hangings and candle holders.
The exhibition, at Bowers Farm in Rockland St Peter, which opened last weekend, is open this Saturday and Sunday, between 10am and 5pm on each day.
Tea and biscuits are available for visitors.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Mrr Pigg's wood sculptures, visit www.naturalsculpture.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire