Wymondham sculptor has display open to the public
- Credit: Archant
A Wymondham-based wood sculptor has opened an exhibition of his work to the public.
Martin Pigg's work is inspired by regeneration and new beginnings, creating art from trees that would otherwise have been discarded or used as firewood.
The display includes a large array of outdoor sculptures, a Seed Pod chair, wooden personalised flowers available in a range of sizes - designed as a gift for wedding, anniversaries and other special occasions - and smaller wall hangings and candle holders.
The exhibition, at Bowers Farm in Rockland St Peter, which opened last weekend, is open this Saturday and Sunday, between 10am and 5pm on each day.
Tea and biscuits are available for visitors.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Mrr Pigg's wood sculptures, visit www.naturalsculpture.co.uk
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 5 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 6 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 7 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions