Wymondham scouts showcase their organisation at fun day
Young visitors to a fun day in Wymondham got a chance to see what becoming a Scout is all about.
1st Wymondham Scouts and their leaders were on hand to tell people about the activities on offer during last month's community event at Ketts Park.
The group ran a stall at the fun day complete with display boards, while visitors were also given the chance to have a go at archery.
More than 100 people tried their hand at the sport, organised by qualified instructors Ian and Helen Withey.
Scouts regularly get involved in a number of activities such as hiking, canoeing and camping.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 4 How has Wymondham recovered from its coronavirus spike?
- 5 Howzat? Designer creates 3D printed cricket machine from Norfolk garage
- 6 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Festive lights show at popular garden centre
- 9 Volunteers plant 1,000 trees at natural beauty spot
- 10 Stephen Fry voices heart-warming animation of rescued blind horse