Wymondham scouts showcase their organisation at fun day
Young visitors to a fun day in Wymondham got a chance to see what becoming a Scout is all about.
1st Wymondham Scouts and their leaders were on hand to tell people about the activities on offer during last month's community event at Ketts Park.
The group ran a stall at the fun day complete with display boards, while visitors were also given the chance to have a go at archery.
More than 100 people tried their hand at the sport, organised by qualified instructors Ian and Helen Withey.
Scouts regularly get involved in a number of activities such as hiking, canoeing and camping.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?