Wymondham refillable wine shop Reno Wine hits its 1000th top-up
- Credit: Archant
A unique wine shop which offers eco-friendly refillable bottles has celebrated its 1,000th top-up.
Reno Wine moved to its premises on Market Street in Wymondham in July and has since become a hit with wine-lovers.
The shop, which also stocks a range of vegetarian, vegan and biodynamic grapes, charges £2 for a reusable bottle and £5.95 to fill it from one of the taps.
And in October, Roger Percival, of Fundenhall, became the 1000th customer to top up his bottle.
The Spire Solicitors partner received a book token from nearby Kett's Books as a thank you for supporting the concept.
You may also want to watch:
Chris White, owner, said: 'This is a great milestone which demonstrates the support that shoppers from Wymondham and surrounding villages have provided for our new venture. I'm really pleased that our customers are enjoying the wines I've sourced for them. It's very satisfying that the concept is so popular.'
For information visit www.renowine.co.uk
Do you have a Wymondham story for us? Contact reporter Lauren Cope on email@example.com
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters