Wymondham refillable wine shop Reno Wine hits its 1000th top-up
- Credit: Archant
A unique wine shop which offers eco-friendly refillable bottles has celebrated its 1,000th top-up.
Reno Wine moved to its premises on Market Street in Wymondham in July and has since become a hit with wine-lovers.
The shop, which also stocks a range of vegetarian, vegan and biodynamic grapes, charges £2 for a reusable bottle and £5.95 to fill it from one of the taps.
And in October, Roger Percival, of Fundenhall, became the 1000th customer to top up his bottle.
The Spire Solicitors partner received a book token from nearby Kett's Books as a thank you for supporting the concept.
You may also want to watch:
Chris White, owner, said: 'This is a great milestone which demonstrates the support that shoppers from Wymondham and surrounding villages have provided for our new venture. I'm really pleased that our customers are enjoying the wines I've sourced for them. It's very satisfying that the concept is so popular.'
For information visit www.renowine.co.uk
Do you have a Wymondham story for us? Contact reporter Lauren Cope on email@example.com
- 1 Local election results 2021: All the winners in Wymondham
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Conservative gain in the south
- 3 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 8 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 9 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 10 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk