Wymondham refillable wine shop Reno Wine hits its 1000th top-up
- Credit: Archant
A unique wine shop which offers eco-friendly refillable bottles has celebrated its 1,000th top-up.
Reno Wine moved to its premises on Market Street in Wymondham in July and has since become a hit with wine-lovers.
The shop, which also stocks a range of vegetarian, vegan and biodynamic grapes, charges £2 for a reusable bottle and £5.95 to fill it from one of the taps.
And in October, Roger Percival, of Fundenhall, became the 1000th customer to top up his bottle.
The Spire Solicitors partner received a book token from nearby Kett's Books as a thank you for supporting the concept.
You may also want to watch:
Chris White, owner, said: 'This is a great milestone which demonstrates the support that shoppers from Wymondham and surrounding villages have provided for our new venture. I'm really pleased that our customers are enjoying the wines I've sourced for them. It's very satisfying that the concept is so popular.'
For information visit www.renowine.co.uk
Do you have a Wymondham story for us? Contact reporter Lauren Cope on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home
- 2 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Fury as 'woolly' Covid rules leave police 'stuck in middle'
- 5 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 6 Bird flu containment 'successfully completed' at infected turkey farms
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 9 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 10 A11 lane reopens after Thickthorn crash