Police and fire crews remain on scene after early hours house blaze
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services remain at the scene after an early hours fire in Wymondham.
Fire crews from Wymondham, Hethersett, Carrow, Earlham Attleborough and Hingham were called at 3.10am on Sunday to a house fire on Damgate Street.
A house has been gutted by fire and Damgate Street has been closed.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said they had alerted the fire service to the blaze at the property.
She said officers are likely to remain on the scene for "a little while longer".
You may also want to watch:
There are also fire crews from Wymondham, Hethersett and Earlham still on scene damping down the building.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they would not be commenting on the incident.
- 1 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 2 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 3 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 5 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 6 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 7 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 8 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 9 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham
- 10 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving