Police and fire crews remain on scene after early hours house blaze
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services remain at the scene after an early hours fire in Wymondham.
Fire crews from Wymondham, Hethersett, Carrow, Earlham Attleborough and Hingham were called at 3.10am on Sunday to a house fire on Damgate Street.
A house has been gutted by fire and Damgate Street has been closed.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said they had alerted the fire service to the blaze at the property.
She said officers are likely to remain on the scene for "a little while longer".
You may also want to watch:
There are also fire crews from Wymondham, Hethersett and Earlham still on scene damping down the building.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they would not be commenting on the incident.
- 1 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Long tailbacks on A11 after crash
- 4 Ex-pupils and staff reunite at former village school
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 6 Heritage bus event returns after year away
- 7 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 8 Teenager has all clear from testicular cancer after pioneering surgery
- 9 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed