Wymondham foot path and cycle way plans revealed by council
- Credit: Archant
Plans for a new foot path and cycle way in Wymondham have been released by Norfolk County Council.
The 3m-wide path will be built along Harts Farm Road, to link both sides of the town.
County councillor Joseph Mooney said: 'I very much support this shared cycleway and footway project.
'The scheme when completed should help to make this section of the footway a lot safer for both cyclist and pedestrians to use.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 Bagpiper lifts spirits for care home residents on Burns Night
- 3 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 4 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 8 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?