Wymondham foot path and cycle way plans revealed by council
- Credit: Archant
Plans for a new foot path and cycle way in Wymondham have been released by Norfolk County Council.
The 3m-wide path will be built along Harts Farm Road, to link both sides of the town.
County councillor Joseph Mooney said: 'I very much support this shared cycleway and footway project.
'The scheme when completed should help to make this section of the footway a lot safer for both cyclist and pedestrians to use.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown
- 2 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 3 Person injured and road closed after crash
- 4 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 5 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 6 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 7 In full: Council's apology to 'vindicated' members after bullying claims
- 8 Meet nine-year-old Airlie – the little baker with a big dream
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk