Wymondham foot path and cycle way plans revealed by council
- Credit: Archant
Plans for a new foot path and cycle way in Wymondham have been released by Norfolk County Council.
The 3m-wide path will be built along Harts Farm Road, to link both sides of the town.
County councillor Joseph Mooney said: 'I very much support this shared cycleway and footway project.
'The scheme when completed should help to make this section of the footway a lot safer for both cyclist and pedestrians to use.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 3 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 4 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 5 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 6 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire