Wymondham foot path and cycle way plans revealed by council
- Credit: Archant
Plans for a new foot path and cycle way in Wymondham have been released by Norfolk County Council.
The 3m-wide path will be built along Harts Farm Road, to link both sides of the town.
County councillor Joseph Mooney said: 'I very much support this shared cycleway and footway project.
'The scheme when completed should help to make this section of the footway a lot safer for both cyclist and pedestrians to use.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 2 'Such a shame' - youth football club targeted by criminals twice in two days
- 3 Great British Bake Off star endorses charity's special lockdown recipe book
- 4 Tea room to close for a week after coronavirus case confirmed
- 5 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 6 Man suffers life-threatening injuries in crash which closed A11 for several hours
- 7 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 8 'Oh, crumbs' - Maximus, 2, inspires mum's lockdown biscuit business
- 9 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 10 ‘Lack of discipline’: Leader hits out after town’s huge Covid surge