Inquest opens into death of Norfolk digger driver
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was found dead in his home in South Norfolk.
Jonathan Dale, 42, died at his home in Steward Close, Wymondham, on November 11.
Opening the inquest Jacqueline Lake, senior coroner for Norfolk, said Mr Dale worked as a digger driver.
She said his identity was confirmed to police by a work colleague.
The coroner said the cause of Mr Dale’s death was hanging. She adjourned the inquest until February 8, 2021.
You may also want to watch:
If you need help or support, contact the Samaritans on 116 123 or Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust’s First Response helpline on 0808 196 3494.
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 Lotus creates 250 new jobs - but will ditch some models
- 3 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 30,000 people in Norfolk have received first Covid vaccine dose so far
- 8 New Toolstation branch coming to Wymondham?
- 9 'Little fighter' Rian battling complex mix of heart conditions
- 10 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region