Wedding dress day helps Paris trip
Office staff at an Attleborough special school are planning to wear their wedding dresses to work to raise money for a £20,000 appeal to take children on a trip to Paris.
OFFICE staff at an Attleborough special school are planning to wear their wedding dresses to work to raise money for a £20,000 appeal to take children on a trip to Paris.
The quartet from Chapel Road School in Attleborough have
also dared each other to parade through the town in their finery when they hold the fundraiser
You may also want to watch:
"We are going to dig out our dresses and ask for people to sponsor us, and I'm going
on a diet to get into mine," said Sue Webster, who has joined
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 8 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 9 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 10 Chainsaw and 10 horse saddles stolen in burglary
the staff "fat club" to bring
in extra cash for the appeal.
"The school is trying to raise £20,000 to take our pupils to take a trip to Euro Disney during the latter part of this year. We have raised £1,391.64 so far since November 2007.
"We do have other events in the pipeline, including an auction or promises evening which is due
to take place in the spring,"
Parents have rallied to the cause, including Nick and Paula Cardy who held a Christmas dance at Great Hockham village hall. They will be presenting
the school with a cheque for
£780 at a special assembly tomorrow.