Norfolk to be hit with thunderstorms and high humidity
- Credit: Pixabay
The weekend ahead has a mix of weather ahead, from sunny spells to thunder storms.
Saturday will be mostly sunny up until lunchtime, with the afternoon being mostly cloudy.
Temperatures will range between 17C and 22C.
The chance of rain is slim, but rises to over 30pc in the evening.
There will be a moderate breeze throughout the day and humidity will be high, at over 65pc.
Sunday has more unsettled weather in store. Thunderstorms are forecast to last all day, hopefully slowing by around 8pm.
There is a 70pc chance of rain in the morning, which slowly drops throughout the day to around 30pc in the evening.
- 1 Resurfacing works planned for busy Wymondham road
- 2 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 3 Project to help Norfolk town in event of power cuts
- 4 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 5 Rare chance to rent a fine dining restaurant - at a 'bargain' price
- 6 Award-winning Norfolk historian shares images of historic market town
- 7 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 8 Garden centre to be transformed into enchanted forest this Christmas
- 9 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
Temperatures will range from 15C to 20C, reaching a peak at 12pm.
There will be moderate breeze and humidity will be very high all day, starting and ending the day at 90pc and sitting at 70pc at midday.