Man reported missing from New Buckenham found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
A man who was reported missing from New Buckenham has been found.
Wayne Clouting, 49, of King Street in New Buckenham, was reported missing at 1pm on Friday, August 3.
He was found safe and well on Wednesday, August 8.
Norfolk Police would like to thank the public for their help with the appeal to find Mr Clouting.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Former factory site to become a new church
- 2 Man appears in court over Class A drug charge
- 3 Woodforde's takes over Old Buckenham pub closed for two years
- 4 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 9 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain