Two London men remanded in custody in connection with Hingham robbery
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two London men have been remanded into custody accused of robbing a woman in Hingham of her Rolex and a £40,000 Mercedes.
Freddie Aguis, of Penshurst Road and John Weaver, of Iveagh Close, both in Hackney, London are accused of robbing a woman of a Mercedes GLA 200, a Rolex watch and jewellery on March 13.
The incident happened at about 7.45pm in a car park off the High Street and the 57-year-old victim suffered hand and head injuries during the attack.
Aguis, 27 and Weaver, 33, appeared before Norwich Magistrates Court this afternoon.
Neither entered a plea and both were remanded into custody.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at Norwich Crown Court on May 16.
- 1 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 2 Anorexic woman calls for BMI to be scrapped in assessing need for help
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 5 Deaf sheepdog returns to work - after learning sign language
- 6 Man jailed after being found with over £6,500 worth of drugs
- 7 Man to be sentenced over Wymondham arson
- 8 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published