Two London men remanded in custody in connection with Hingham robbery
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two London men have been remanded into custody accused of robbing a woman in Hingham of her Rolex and a £40,000 Mercedes.
Freddie Aguis, of Penshurst Road and John Weaver, of Iveagh Close, both in Hackney, London are accused of robbing a woman of a Mercedes GLA 200, a Rolex watch and jewellery on March 13.
The incident happened at about 7.45pm in a car park off the High Street and the 57-year-old victim suffered hand and head injuries during the attack.
Aguis, 27 and Weaver, 33, appeared before Norwich Magistrates Court this afternoon.
Neither entered a plea and both were remanded into custody.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at Norwich Crown Court on May 16.
- 1 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Man found with cannabis and £1,800 in lockdown, court hears
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 New Norfolk Trail could 'attract more money' into market town