Two London men remanded in custody in connection with Hingham robbery
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two London men have been remanded into custody accused of robbing a woman in Hingham of her Rolex and a £40,000 Mercedes.
Freddie Aguis, of Penshurst Road and John Weaver, of Iveagh Close, both in Hackney, London are accused of robbing a woman of a Mercedes GLA 200, a Rolex watch and jewellery on March 13.
The incident happened at about 7.45pm in a car park off the High Street and the 57-year-old victim suffered hand and head injuries during the attack.
Aguis, 27 and Weaver, 33, appeared before Norwich Magistrates Court this afternoon.
Neither entered a plea and both were remanded into custody.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear at Norwich Crown Court on May 16.
- 1 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 2 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 3 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 5 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 6 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 7 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 8 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham
- 9 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 10 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk