Travelling PCs net �5000 for charity
FOUR police officers have raised almost �5,000 for charity by driving a unique modified car from Attleborough to Barcelona.The four officers who took part in the road trip were Sergeant Mark Glister, PC Martin Fallon, PC Pete Warby and PCSO Gary Szabo.
FOUR police officers have raised almost �5,000 for charity by driving a unique modified car from Attleborough to Barcelona.
The four officers who took part in the road trip were Sergeant Mark Glister, PC Martin Fallon, PC Pete Warby and PCSO Gary Szabo.
All four have worked in Attleborough, and decided to raise money for local charities.
For the journey they bought a Rover estate and painted it to look like an American police car, calling it the 'hot fuzz 4 kidz car'.
After setting off from Attleborough, the team drove through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco and finally arrived in Barcelona after 4 days and 7 hours.
The journey raised �4629.60 for the team's two chosen charities, East Anglia's Childrens' Hospices and Quidenham and Chapel Road School.
- 1 21-year-old who sought mental health help died during Covid isolation
- 2 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 3 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 4 'A great day' - Wymondham holds first food and drink festival
- 5 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 6 Wymondham teen wins silver medal at Archery World Cup
- 7 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 8 New boss at historic Norfolk pub launches fresh menu and community events
- 9 Road closed in mid Norfolk after electrical cables catch fire
- 10 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk