Travelling PCs net �5000 for charity
FOUR police officers have raised almost �5,000 for charity by driving a unique modified car from Attleborough to Barcelona.The four officers who took part in the road trip were Sergeant Mark Glister, PC Martin Fallon, PC Pete Warby and PCSO Gary Szabo.
FOUR police officers have raised almost �5,000 for charity by driving a unique modified car from Attleborough to Barcelona.
The four officers who took part in the road trip were Sergeant Mark Glister, PC Martin Fallon, PC Pete Warby and PCSO Gary Szabo.
All four have worked in Attleborough, and decided to raise money for local charities.
For the journey they bought a Rover estate and painted it to look like an American police car, calling it the 'hot fuzz 4 kidz car'.
You may also want to watch:
After setting off from Attleborough, the team drove through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco and finally arrived in Barcelona after 4 days and 7 hours.
The journey raised �4629.60 for the team's two chosen charities, East Anglia's Childrens' Hospices and Quidenham and Chapel Road School.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 4 Who can I vote for on Election Day 2021 in Wymondham?
- 5 Nine in 10 want more Post Office services – but no new branch on the cards
- 6 The postcard collector who preserved Norfolk history
- 7 How you can create a hedgehog haven
- 8 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 9 Town's mayor re-elected despite complaint over date of vote
- 10 'A whirlwind' - how 19-year-old became baking sensation in lockdown