Travelling PCs net �5000 for charity
FOUR police officers have raised almost �5,000 for charity by driving a unique modified car from Attleborough to Barcelona.The four officers who took part in the road trip were Sergeant Mark Glister, PC Martin Fallon, PC Pete Warby and PCSO Gary Szabo.
FOUR police officers have raised almost �5,000 for charity by driving a unique modified car from Attleborough to Barcelona.
The four officers who took part in the road trip were Sergeant Mark Glister, PC Martin Fallon, PC Pete Warby and PCSO Gary Szabo.
All four have worked in Attleborough, and decided to raise money for local charities.
For the journey they bought a Rover estate and painted it to look like an American police car, calling it the 'hot fuzz 4 kidz car'.
You may also want to watch:
After setting off from Attleborough, the team drove through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco and finally arrived in Barcelona after 4 days and 7 hours.
The journey raised �4629.60 for the team's two chosen charities, East Anglia's Childrens' Hospices and Quidenham and Chapel Road School.
- 1 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 2 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 3 Town council chaos emerges with groups not paying rent for decades
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 5 'Unbelievably shocked': Norfolk garage team named best in country
- 6 Attleborough gas work road closures postponed until after Christmas
- 7 Two cars involved in crash on A11 slip road
- 8 'He would light up a room' - Tributes to community stalwart, Ian Harrison
- 9 Road closed after tractor trailor overturns near Wymondham
- 10 Norfolk sports retailer opens new fitness showroom