Travelling PCs net �5000 for charity
FOUR police officers have raised almost �5,000 for charity by driving a unique modified car from Attleborough to Barcelona.The four officers who took part in the road trip were Sergeant Mark Glister, PC Martin Fallon, PC Pete Warby and PCSO Gary Szabo.
FOUR police officers have raised almost �5,000 for charity by driving a unique modified car from Attleborough to Barcelona.
The four officers who took part in the road trip were Sergeant Mark Glister, PC Martin Fallon, PC Pete Warby and PCSO Gary Szabo.
All four have worked in Attleborough, and decided to raise money for local charities.
For the journey they bought a Rover estate and painted it to look like an American police car, calling it the 'hot fuzz 4 kidz car'.
You may also want to watch:
After setting off from Attleborough, the team drove through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco and finally arrived in Barcelona after 4 days and 7 hours.
The journey raised �4629.60 for the team's two chosen charities, East Anglia's Childrens' Hospices and Quidenham and Chapel Road School.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 4 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Concerns raised over proposed energy park's impact on wildlife
- 7 Your photos as blanket of snow covers Wymondham and Attleborough
- 8 Greater Anglia pledges to begin Wymondham station improvements this year
- 9 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 10 Donations mean 13 vulnerable children will get laptops at home