A11 lane reopens after Thickthorn crash
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A crash close to one of Norfolk's busiest junctions forced police to close one lane of the A11 on Friday morning.
South Norfolk Police said they had closed the outside lane of the Thetford-bound carriageway after the crash at around 7am.
It meant the road between Thickthorn and Ketteringham was down to one lane as traffic built up.
Police asked drivers to approach the scene with care, pass slowly and stay in the inside lane.
Traffic in the area was "heavy", according to police.
The blockage had been cleared and the road fully reopened as of midday.
Keep track of the state of Norfolk's roads with our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Heritage railway announces delay to reopening
- 4 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 7 Summer solstice 2021: Five best places to watch it in Norfolk
- 8 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 9 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 10 Concerns as Delta variant fuels rise in Norfolk Covid cases