A11 lane reopens after Thickthorn crash
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A crash close to one of Norfolk's busiest junctions forced police to close one lane of the A11 on Friday morning.
South Norfolk Police said they had closed the outside lane of the Thetford-bound carriageway after the crash at around 7am.
It meant the road between Thickthorn and Ketteringham was down to one lane as traffic built up.
Police asked drivers to approach the scene with care, pass slowly and stay in the inside lane.
Traffic in the area was "heavy", according to police.
The blockage had been cleared and the road fully reopened as of midday.
Keep track of the state of Norfolk's roads with our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 Wymondham or Dusseldorf? Mark Strong on his Norfolk boarding school days
- 2 Boost for outdoor drinking and dining when Covid restrictions ease
- 3 'Pregnancy seemed out of reach': Mum tells of struggle with endometriosis
- 4 Family's horror after learning mother was buried in wrong grave
- 5 Extension to Highways England depot 'essential' for A11 upkeep
- 6 Covid roadmap: What can you do from today?
- 7 Most of Norfolk sees Covid cases half in a week
- 8 Lotus' £1.7m hypercar made in Norfolk set for tour of Middle East
- 9 9 big movies filmed in Norfolk - and why there could be more
- 10 Children's return to school is ‘start of road back to normality’