Two men suffer life-changing injuries in Old Buckenham crash
- Credit: Google
Two men have been left with life-changing injuries after their car hit a tree near Old Buckenham.
The crash happened along the B1077 near the junction at Fen Street, between Attleborough and Old Buckenham.
Shortly before 7.30am on Saturday, November 27, a blue Ford KA collided with a tree resulting in the driver and passenger, both in their 20s, suffering life-changing injuries.
Both men were taken to hospital where they remain.
Police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or has any information about the manner of driving prior to it, to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact PC Bob Hardingham on 101 or by email at Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting incident 92 of 27 November 2021.
Alternatively, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 2 Man taken to hospital after car crashed into ditch
- 3 Inquest into Banham Poultry deaths adjourned again amid manslaughter probe
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 A11 motorcycle restaurant delays build of short-stay lodges
- 6 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 7 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Delays and road partially blocked after crash near Wymondham
- 10 Trust visited four times by Ofsted during pandemic celebrates verdict