Slow moving traffic across Norfolk and Waveney as rush hour begins
There are delays across the county's roads in Norwich, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth as rush hour begins.
In the city centre traffic is moving slow, with significant delays coming into and leaving Norwich on the A47 particularly in the Acle, Cringleford and Costessey areas.
Traffic is moving extremely slowly coming into Great Yarmouth, with long delays on the A47 entering and leaving the town, with further delays in Yarmouth itself due to temporary traffic lights on Southtown Road and Queen Anne's Road.
In Lowestoft, traffic is moving very slowly on around roundabouts on the A1117 in the town and also on Victoria Road.
Traffic is also moving slowly around the junction between Cotmer Road and the A146, as well as Bloodmoor Road, the A12 and London Road.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, there are long delays on the B1149 near Holt due to temporary traffic lights near the White Cottage Hotel and Holt church. In South Wooton there are delays on the A148 due to closures on Castle Rising Road as well as on the A149 surrounding King's Lynn.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Mum's 100 mile challenge fulfils promise to late daughter
- 3 See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- 4 Parents share their stories as fertility clinic celebrates 1,000 births
- 5 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Attleborough set to have no bank as Lloyds announces closure
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Warning to check smoke alarms after family escaped fire